Sep 05, 2016, 08:26 AM
son of a pilot
Do the smaller 20x20 camp spots include AC hook-up? Thanks,

https://www.rcflightdeck.com/print/p...?event_id=5154
to remove ads between posts
Sep 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Scott,

There are two types of camp sites offered one with a 20a power hookup and one with a 30a. The size is arbitrary. We had to put something in there and just guesstimated a general lot size.

Chris Scoggins
Sep 08, 2016, 03:27 PM
Just pre-registered and paid for camping. Looking forward to having fun. Camping on-site is always more fun, cause you never miss anything.
Beachcomber (Andy)
Sep 09, 2016, 01:00 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Just pre-registered and paid for camping. Looking forward to having fun. Camping on-site is always more fun, cause you never miss anything.
Beachcomber (Andy)
Absolutely! Never a dull moment day or night!
Sep 13, 2016, 09:59 PM
c/f
c/f
So can I leave an RV parked on flightline behind hooked up trailer? Primitive camping style
Latest blog entry: Cappys new Carden Hauler
Sep 14, 2016, 05:58 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
I can't tell exactly what you are asking . If you don't want to have electric power or water for an RV you can leave it on the parking area side of the RV hook up lines. You will have to leave enough space for vehicle traffic between your RV and those plugged in to the rental sites. If this is your plan please understand that we will not expect you to use a noisy generator to provide your electricity all night. One of the nice things about an electric event is that it is quiet. The area I am describing where you might be parking is the area we usually think of as the 'tent camping' area. If you are in that area a loud generator would not be very popular with those near you who might be trying to sleep in tents. If you don't have a generator running your RV would be looked at as a big tent. What we are asking is that everyone use common sense and be thoughtful of their neighbors and other folks attending the event.

I remember a situation a few years back when there were several RV's parked together in the parking area and one of them had a generator running that produced a lot of CO. This was giving people head aches. Luckily nothing worse happened and when the issue was discovered the person stopped using that generator. This is why many RV Parks have a 'no generators' rule in their parks.
Sep 15, 2016, 12:09 AM
Registered Foam Abuser
One year someone had a generator on a extension cord (away from them), they put it behind my truck. I was staying in a hotel room, left the event after dark and backed over the generator. The guy raised cain and so did i. Still do not feel bad about crushing his stuff..........
Sep 15, 2016, 03:59 AM
I will register for this event!

Thanks !!!!
Sep 15, 2016, 10:20 AM
great
Sep 15, 2016, 04:01 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Still plenty of time to pre-register!

www.hhaefi.com
Sep 15, 2016, 04:17 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
wish I could.....
Sep 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
I'll b there..
Sep 15, 2016, 11:11 PM
c/f
c/f
At Seff if you pay for a vendor spot on flightline you got to park RV right behind your vendor tent NOT back in the RV / Tent area, So what is a HHAEFI virgin to do??????
Latest blog entry: Cappys new Carden Hauler
Sep 15, 2016, 11:54 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Hhaefi is a lot more laid back.
Sep 16, 2016, 06:43 AM
Pass me some zip-ties!
Can anyone come to this? ...I registered in case you said yes.