Oct 21, 2016, 10:05 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Same here Brian, as soon as we pulled in we were being told what to do! Here drink this beer, get out your night flyer and lets fly, get you camper set up so we can get to having fun!

A host of folks met us and having brought my wife down for the first time she was super impressed at how many friends I have... lol She did think a few of the were a little nuts but she said she knew why I liked them so much!

Can't wait to do it all again.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2016, 09:06 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
She only thought a few were nuts?? There must have been a lot of folks you didn't let her meet.
Oct 22, 2016, 09:18 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBill
Same here Brian, as soon as we pulled in we were being told what to do! Here drink this beer, get out your night flyer and lets fly, get you camper set up so we can get to having fun!

A host of folks met us and having brought my wife down for the first time she was super impressed at how many friends I have... lol She did think a few of the were a little nuts but she said she knew why I liked them so much!

Can't wait to do it all again.
It was great meeting your wife and hanging out...
Oct 22, 2016, 07:39 PM
son of a pilot
The day before our HHAEFI trip this year, my truck was maxed out with planes and support gear, plus with the chance of rain Friday night, I decided to grab a hotel room in nearby Americus and leave the tent at home. The old Windsor hotel was beautiful and I had a great night sleep. Just read today that it is ranked #2 for Georgia's most haunted hotels.

Luckily my wife is very positive about getting an RV. So maybe next year.
Oct 24, 2016, 11:28 AM
aka Ranger Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch
It was great meeting your wife and hanging out...
She enjoyed it as well Mark! She really liked Rich's apple pie! I need to get a jar or two of that. lol
Oct 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
Outlaw
Rich is quite the "baker"!