HHAEFI 2016: October 13-15 2016 - Page 11 - RC Groups
Oct 16, 2016, 08:32 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
I envy your. Gastric fortitude Scott C... It looks like I won't get another scramble dawg till SEFF.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2016, 08:53 PM
Outlaw
WOW What a week!
Anyone get video of Friday Night Thunder?
Oct 16, 2016, 08:59 PM
3d and EDF, some scale
I did, I'll try to load it
Oct 16, 2016, 09:32 PM
Just Happy To Be Here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorb8
WOW What a week!
Anyone get video of Friday Night Thunder?
Here's my video of it.
And to think you guys wanted me to fly my new 12 armed multi-rotor night flyer through that!

Friday Night Thunder (3 min 6 sec)
Last edited by harrymc; Oct 17, 2016 at 09:39 AM.
Oct 17, 2016, 06:39 AM
Outlaw
Noice!
lots happenin' in the Hodges Theatre
Oct 17, 2016, 11:46 AM

Aerial Video Collage

Here's a few aerial videos I took at HHAEFI, then edited down to aprox 8 minutes. Hope it's not too long.
A
HHAEFI Aerial Video 2016 at Hodges Field (8 min 40 sec)
Oct 17, 2016, 02:47 PM
Just Happy To Be Here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Here's a few aerial videos I took at HHAEFI, then edited down to aprox 8 minutes. Hope it's not too long.
A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtlJ...ature=youtu.be
Nice!
Oct 17, 2016, 02:49 PM
Just Happy To Be Here!!!
Did anyone happen to get some night video of my 12 armed multirotor with light patterns?
I intended to get some video shot while I was there but did not.
Oct 17, 2016, 07:52 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Got a few extended exposure pics of the night flying and Marko's insanity called Rolling Thunder...
My 1st HHAEFI in 2 years and I had a blast even though KFC wasn't there to keep us all entertained... We found other ways to fill that void though...
Oct 17, 2016, 08:55 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
We had a fantastic time!
Oct 18, 2016, 01:23 AM
Multifaceted Heli Nut
Super cool photos _lunchbox_! Shot IMG_2802 perfectly caught the one shell blast that struck the underside of my big wing and reflected the blast back to the ground as it exploded. If that little sucker had fully penetrated the foamboard skin it would have popped INSIDE my wing Now wouldn't that have been a spectacular catch?

But instead Marco and myself tangled in a midair and both planes went down, mine a little more slowly but took fatal damage regardless.

This was a very memorable HHAEFI and I fully intend to be back next year
Oct 18, 2016, 04:41 AM
Awesome event .Thanks to all.
Oct 18, 2016, 05:57 AM
3d kid
Had an amazing time! Can't wait for SEFF 2017!
Oct 18, 2016, 06:31 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Great shots Lunchbox! I didn't know you went over to the back side of the lake but it made for some super photos. I am also glad you got pictures of the Flex Innovation Cessna on the floats with the lights on.
Oct 20, 2016, 06:21 PM
I'll tell ya we weren't there five minutes and people started telling us what to do.
"Go over there and make yourself a plate" LOL We arrived and walked right into the middle of the Georgia camp and met Mel, BL, and some other nice folks. The week only got better from there, meeting and making more new friends. Love the event and the laid back atmosphere, just an awesome time. Thanks to all who made it happen!

Brian