HHAEFI 2016: October 13-15 2016 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 31, 2016, 02:57 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Discussion

HHAEFI 2016: October 13-15 2016

HHAEFI 2016

October 13-15, 2015

Are you ready? One of the nations best electric fly-ins is back!
Bigger, better, and more fun than ever!

There is already a lot of interest and this year seems to be shaping up to be the biggest ever. This will be the 11th annual HHAEFI, and it is sure to be three solid days of fun, flying, and friends. Come and enjoy Mac Hodges beautiful facility just outside of historic Americus, Georgia!

This year, we are proud to announce that Castle Creations and Helen's Hobbies are our 2016 presenting sponsors! A big thanks to them for stepping up and helping to make this great event possible!

This year, registration will be handled using RCFlightdeck.com. A link to the registration page is listed at the bottom of this post. As always you will have access to over 1600' of pristine putting green quality grass! If you have never been to the field you are in for a treat!

There will be ample open flying of all kinds. 3D, scale, multi-rotor, parkflyers, Helicopters, FPV, all are welcome! We are also planning several sessions of "Full Contact Combat". Everyone is welcomed to participate in Combat. All pilots must limit their aircraft to a 3s 1400mAh battery.

Limited camping hookups are available and will be reserved using RCFlightdeck. This page is coming soon and will be posted shortly. Non hookup spots are plentiful and free! There are many of us that will be staying on site so come join the fun!

For more information visit our website:

www.HHAEFI.com

Register Here!
Last edited by Evel Knievel; Aug 26, 2016 at 01:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2016, 09:30 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Reserved
Apr 01, 2016, 09:31 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
I think I should probably register for this event!
Apr 02, 2016, 07:15 AM
MJF
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
What is HHAEFI
Apr 03, 2016, 07:58 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJF
What is HHAEFI
Where have you been?

It's the fall Electric Fly In at Mac's. We have the weather that the guys at SEFF would die for. We are also smaller so there is more time for each pilot to fly. This will be our 11th year. We had 130 pilots last year and once they come they gotta come back! Why don't you join us this year.
Apr 05, 2016, 04:37 PM
MJF
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Burrow
Where have you been?

It's the fall Electric Fly In at Mac's. We have the weather that the guys at SEFF would die for. We are also smaller so there is more time for each pilot to fly. This will be our 11th year. We had 130 pilots last year and once they come they gotta come back! Why don't you join us this year.
Whats the people like....I won't know anyone there

May 13, 2016, 01:22 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Only 5 months to HHAEFI!
May 18, 2016, 10:24 PM
Are those dates correct? They show a Sat, Sun, and Mon. for the event. Just want to verify
May 19, 2016, 10:43 AM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
October 13-15, 2016

Sorry for the error. The other dates were from last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy1953
Are those dates correct? They show a Sat, Sun, and Mon. for the event. Just want to verify
Jul 05, 2016, 04:23 PM
MARTELLE
and then there were three
Jul 07, 2016, 07:54 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Always best to put the location of the event in the thread title, per the sticky.

I am guessing that the HHAEFI stands for Hodges Hobby Annual Electric Fly In, but nowhere in your posting explains that. (Is that actually the name of the event?)

Wish I was closer. Bound to be a fun event. I get to that general area for work once in a great while.
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Jul 08, 2016, 07:21 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Hey Thomas,

The event is at Hodges Field in Americus, Georgia. Good point. I completely overlooked that. The address and directions are on our website and RCFlightdeck.
Jul 10, 2016, 06:44 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evel Knievel
Hey Thomas,

The event is at Hodges Field in Americus, Georgia. Good point. I completely overlooked that. The address and directions are on our website and RCFlightdeck.
If you edit and add "Americus, GA" to the thread title per the sticky suggestion, everyone scanning the thread titles in this forum will know where the event is located.

Chech out how nearly everyone else posts the title of their event listing.
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Jul 29, 2016, 06:57 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
I just saw the event published in Model Aviation magazine. We are getting closer! Eleven weeks from now we will be in the middle of it.