This thread is privately moderated by rally07sti, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 30, 2016, 09:01 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$800.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

quadcopter/ charger/ fatshark goggles/Spektrum dx9

hi all I'm selling my complete setup. It includes my quadcopter fatshark goggles XD9 remote and a quad charger along with two batteries for the quadcopter and two batteries for the fat shark goggles. quadcopter is powered by Air Gear 350 motors and a NazaMV2 and has a dx9 with Spektrum AR 8000 receiver. All is in perfect working order programmed ready to go I have flown it about 10 times. It is never been crashed or had any hard Landings. All new parts when originally purchased and assembled. If interested I do have a new in box zenmuse H3-3D gimbal as well if you'd like it please PM me. I'm asking $800 or best offer. I do not have the time to use it anymore that is the reason why I'm selling it. Keep in mind that the dx9 can be programmed for any other airplane or quadcopter or helicopter. it makes it nice for diversity if planning on buying future products. I have all original boxes that will come with everything.
Last edited by rally07sti; Apr 01, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply