This thread is privately moderated by skye8070, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 28, 2016, 11:52 AM
Trader Rating: 18
Skye Malcolm
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Hobbyking Aether 3.7 meter Electric Sailplane NIB

I will be at Toledo Model Show all three days so preference is given to local pick up either in Columbus, Ohio or Toledo, Ohio until the end of the show. Preference to buyers would be the order they post up here in this thread. After April 3 if the plane is still available I will consider shipping it to anyone on RC Groups with preference given to those in the lower 48 states and and with a positive trader rating and again preference based on when they post up here in this thread.

I will post pictures later but essentially I ordered this plane a couple years ago in that initial surge of orders and haven't touched it other than to look at the parts once and inspect for damage.

If the ad is here and not marked sold then the plane is still available.

Skye Malcolm
Last edited by skye8070; Mar 28, 2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Added pictures
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2016, 01:01 PM
Trader Rating: 70
Klutzsquatch

Aether Posting

Skye,

Posted your FS/W in the Aether thread. Included info on my maiden flight.
Mar 28, 2016, 01:07 PM
Trader Rating: 70
Klutzsquatch

looks like this when done

6 piece wing, full house controls, built up 3.7 m wing, carbon boom, glass fuselage (big enough for your FPV gear or take small animals for a ride), carbon spar tube (center panel, tip panels have layered glass joiners) all in a convenient sized carton.
Apr 08, 2016, 04:28 AM
Skye Malcolm
Thread OP
Plane is still available. Make me an offer.
Apr 20, 2016, 12:44 PM
Skye Malcolm
Thread OP
traded to a friend, thanks for looking

Quick Reply