Mar 26, 2016, 06:29 PM
A man who delivers.(packages)
Thread OP
Yippee!

Business as usual...

Just flew 2 packs worth of 3D flight in my 700 heli out in the soccer field.

Then flew my foamie around. Asked girl if she doesn't mind me taking off and fly on the other side. She said that's fine while being all too busy listening to her music and sprinting on her track. I let her get by without interrupting and then used the track to take off. Flew above grass out of her way while she was using the track...

Drained all batteries, packed up and left full of joy!

Just another day, life goes on..
Business as usual...
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2016, 08:26 PM
+1 !!
Mar 27, 2016, 12:11 AM
Capitalist
Do you mean to say you didn't go to jail OR get an automatic $27k fine??!!! The sky didn't fall an nobody got their feelings hurt??!! How is this possible that you acted in a professional, rational manner without Government "help" /Sarcasm off/
Mar 27, 2016, 07:21 AM
Thread OP
I had my attorney with me at the field
Mar 27, 2016, 10:24 AM
Capitalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
I had my attorney with me at the field
LOLOLOL..^^^^ this guys wins for today^^^^^
Mar 30, 2016, 07:13 AM
+1000
Apr 02, 2016, 08:49 AM
Gravity is patient............
And nothing will happen to you until either something goes wrong with one of your aircraft or you make a mistake and there's an accident causing injury or damage, or they need an excuse to go after you for some other reason. e.g. To make an example of someone in the press.
Apr 02, 2016, 09:27 AM
Capitalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60
And nothing will happen to you until either something goes wrong with one of your aircraft or you make a mistake and there's an accident causing injury or damage, or they need an excuse to go after you for some other reason. e.g. To make an example of someone in the press.
Again, still won't happen. This hobby has been around for 1/2 a century. I'm sure there were people like you saying the same thing about the automobile
Apr 02, 2016, 10:14 AM
Thread OP
Now I'm scared to fly
Thanx a lot, bill!
Apr 02, 2016, 02:10 PM
Radio-Actif
My local sheriff stopped to watch me fly last weekend, right down the street from their office. When I asked if it was still cool for me to fly in the same empty school field (as the previous 20 years) he said just stay off the white house lawn and laughed.

A negative (here in Maryland) is due to new 'eagle's nesting' ordinances there are no-fly zones around waterways and state parks known for eagle's nesting, which affects a lot of parks around the Susqhuehanna River and bay area which are/were popular AP areas for drone operators.
Last edited by capntripps; Apr 02, 2016 at 02:24 PM.
Apr 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
...he said just stay off the white house lawn and laughed.
:-)
Apr 02, 2016, 03:54 PM
Capitalist
We have 2, yes 2, Bald Eagles that frequent our airfield. We stay away from them. Adult situation handled in an adult manner.
Apr 02, 2016, 04:58 PM
The QuadFather
You Had better luck than I did. I had some neighbor across the road whose area I didn't even fly over yell out, "Gonna Shoot that thing down"! I just kept flying (average 65M according to telemetry). So I ran another two batteries worth of flights.
Apr 02, 2016, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
Propflux...should have yelled:
"gonna kick your butt if you do!"

Apr 02, 2016, 06:35 PM
Capitalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
You Had better luck than I did. I had some neighbor across the road whose area I didn't even fly over yell out, "Gonna Shoot that thing down"! I just kept flying (average 65M according to telemetry). So I ran another two batteries worth of flights.
Good Job! I would have also yelled back- "GO FOR IT" and had the Sheriff on speed dial

Quick Reply