This thread is privately moderated by ars.designs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 25, 2016, 09:18 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

New (NIP) DJI WooKong IMU v2 & New (NIB) DJI Naza-M Lite w/ GPS for Trade Naza-M v2

PLEASE NOTE: PREFERRED/PRIMARY INTENTION IS TRADE OF BELOW ITEMS FOR NEW NAZA-V2 W/ GPS

BOTH ITEMS BELOW ARE 100% BRAND NEW / NEVER USED OR OPENED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING

ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE/SALE

Item: 1 - DJI WooKong IMU v2 Unit (only v2 IMU unit not full system)

This unit sells for$240 on amain.com and I am sure it sells for less on other retail sites which I have factored into this trade/offer value.

Item: 2 - DJI Naza-Lite M Stabilization Controller with GPS

Item includes the main controller, PMU, LED, GPS and all accessories (cables, GPS mast, double-sided mounting pads, etc.).

This unit sells online at most retailers for $159-169 (I purchased it from NewEgg.com MarketPlace for $180 a little over a year ago before I was educated and would take the time to do proper research and price comparison... Obviously, I over paid - lol). Like with item 1, I understand there may be some opportunities to buy at a price below $159-169, but from what I have seen in recent research, $159-169 seems the standard.

TRADE/SALE INFO

All that having been said, I would say that, for both items, the value is between $320 - $409. The standard pricing I am seeing online for Naza-M V2 w/ GPS is $299. I have seen it new for as low as $275 and as high as $329 from reputable online retailers which is why I think a trade would be a win win for anyone that has a use for the above items and even there is not an immediate use for the items, I am confident reselling them at a profit would be doable without much (if any) effort.

To reiterate again so all are clear, the above items I have available I have listed with the intent to trade for a new in box Naza-M V2 Stabilization Controller with GPS (and of course the PMU v2, LED, etc). I would, however, accept $325 OBO which would allow me to purchase a Naza-M V2 w/ GPS.

If there is no appetite on RCGroups to trade/sell these items in a manner that allows me to purchase the item I am after after a week, I will likely try Craigslist or sell each item on eBay. I thought it best to give fellow hobbyists the first crack as I believe in the community and find most people within it to be pretty standup people.

SHIPPING INFO

In the case of non-local trade: I will incur the shipping cost (CONUS) for sending my items. The person sending Naza-M V2 should expect to incur shipping cost for sending the item to me in West Orange, NJ 07052.

For local trades, I will work with you on a public place we can meet so items can be inspected and trade completed (barring any issues).

In the case of traditional sale: Buyer must provide residential or business CONUS (No PO BOXES) address. I will get actual shipping cost to ship items via USPS Priority Express (tracking information will be provided to buyer) from 07052 postal code and notify buyer of total which needs to be paid via PayPal only.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS ON TRADE & SHIPPING

I am open to suggestions on how best we can conduct the shipment so both parties have the most amount of comfort that we will receive what we have agreed to trade.

One option could be that I ship one of two items same time and once I receive traded item, I ship the second item. Another option could be we agree to use an inexpensive online escrow service to hold a deposit from either or both parties which would be released back once both parties have acknowledged receipt of items and confirmed they are as expected.

The above options could seem as overkill, but I just wanted to put it out there anyone interested in a trade knows that I am serious and willing to ensure both of our interests are/can be protected to a reasonable extent.

Feel free to message me or reply with any questions. Serious inquiries only please as I don't want to waste any one else's time any more than I would want my time wasted.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2016, 11:43 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I have a Naza m v2 but it isn't new.

Quick Reply