Extreme Flight 64" MXS-EXP Baby Metal Now Available!

Team Extreme has a bird available and they have kept it under their hat. RCG has the scoop!

Splash

The EF Baby Metal 64" MXS-EXP!

The MXS is a great performer in slow, high alpha attitudes. The ultra-aggressive pitch and yaw rates generated by the huge EXP style control surfaces provide great gyroscopic tumbling maneuvers. You can turn down your rates and the MXS-EXP will perform precision aerobatic figures.

Baby Metal Construction

The 64" MXS-EXP is constructed with a jig built interlocking laser cut structure. The CF wing tube, landing gear and tailwheel assembly are durable and lightweight. The dual ball link pushrod assemblies give you precise control surface actuation.

Power

Run the Baby Metal with the Torque Revolution 4016T/500 MKII for more efficient operation, better cooling, and magnet retention system, with the capability to turn 16 inch props and great power. This new motor works with all of the Extreme Flight 60 inch aircraft.

Photos

Learn More About Baby Metal Here:

The Extreme Flight page is now live so you can go check this new warbird out!

Mar 25, 2016, 07:38 PM
Chef Pilot: Planes vs Butter
So cool to hear about this....
This might have to be my first 60" EF plane!

So many to choose from
Last edited by ChinoDiablo; Mar 26, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
Mar 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
now THAT looks like a fun flier !

Baby Metal just sounds kick-ass !
Mar 25, 2016, 09:08 PM
Beware the Axis of Weasel.
Nice sales pitch, but outside of the advertising where's the news?
Mar 26, 2016, 08:51 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
The news is that this plane is now available. No one knew it was coming out until yesterday.
Mar 26, 2016, 09:46 AM
I fly. I'm pilot.
Sweet! Can't wait for UPS to deliver it.
Mar 26, 2016, 11:01 AM
Beware the Axis of Weasel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
The news is that this plane is now available. No one knew it was coming out until yesterday.
Ha, fair enough. It is a pretty sweet looking plane.
Mar 26, 2016, 07:25 PM
I like the violent stuff!
I've been on the fence for a while. I love a Slick. People I respect own and love the MXS. The new colors, seals the deal! I have NOT had a day off in a month and I'm itching to fly! This looks like the plane for the job!
Mar 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
It looks so good that if I get one I think I'll save a spot on the end of the couch for it to just chill so I can stare and oogle at it. Hold, hug and caress it when nobody is looking. Looks like all the good stuff is coming out at one time.

Hopefully this isn't just a one round and done deal. Gonna be a lot of folks wanting this one.
Mar 26, 2016, 08:00 PM
Chef Pilot: Planes vs Butter
Actually.... I'd love to see this covering scheme in a 48" EXP.
Much more dollar friendly.
Mar 26, 2016, 09:24 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Safe bet: We'll be seeing new printed schemes for many more existing EF/3DHS airframes.
Mar 27, 2016, 04:01 AM
www.scotiarc.co.uk - OMP Helis
So just for clarity in case anyone thinks this is a new plane.. It's actually the existing and very nice EF 64" MXS ESP with an alternate colour scheme.

It's a very eye catching colour scheme too...
Mar 28, 2016, 02:32 PM
3D Addict
Oh geez, I may not be able to resist that color scheme ...
Mar 28, 2016, 07:13 PM
Mine is shipped and the ups tracking says it will be here on Wednesday.
Mar 29, 2016, 08:15 AM
I like the violent stuff!
Ordered mine yesterday. Motrolfly motor already here, Savox servos on the way. I can't wait! I'm dying to throw it up and wring it out!!!

Quick Reply