XK X251 whirlwind (in construction) - Page 259 - RC Groups
Jul 17, 2017, 10:39 AM

Xk X251 Retired / Discontinued /

CONSTRUCTIONS NEARING COMPLETE SEBY // // Retirements Awards Ceremony Announcements

Room For Improvements include Swap FC Board Seems To Be Best Options Moving Forward

see date of last posts / based on lack of ongoing members support, / thread is closing /winding down / my final post below
Seby is General Contractor of This Thread / master builder for members support

Now only Available at Banggood with Final Inventory Left. Tom Top Sold out Last Week MEMBER NEWS UPDATE
GearBest has been discontinued for awhile see screen shots and links provided to get your Keepers or for Spare Parts.

Recently on the Nihui Thread x251 Won the Best Sporty Park Flyer Brushless RTF / the xk 2s Punchout is Faster than Bugs 3 on 3s
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...amily/page1951
Full Metal Heli Claims, its the Fastest Quad He Own other than his Carbon Racer. Thick Fog and Myself Claim Nothing is Better in this Class
newer models coming down in price have BetaFlight or other for Programming FC PID's are moving in on price points

XK does have a programmable and hobby grade transitter
similar event as nihui will be planned for the Retirements of the XK X251 now in effects

Banggood Final Closeouts Here
got mine there see the purchase order below
https://www.banggood.com/XK-X251-Wit...p-1038369.html

GearBest Is Out Of Stock Discontinued / Recently now posted on website. confirmed with CS GB
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 10:41 AM

XK x251 TOP /Test Review Videos / POST YOURS BELOW

Awards Ceremony Package | After Effects template (2 min 54 sec)

XK X251 Whirlwind Mini Brushless Drone Flight Test Review (15 min 46 sec)

ChopShop XK X251 1306 Motor Swap and Flight with Various Props! (18 min 46 sec)

XK - Whirlwind X251 - Review and Flight (19 min 8 sec)

I Can't Believe This Drone: XK 251 Review (9 min 32 sec)
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
Jul 17, 2017, 10:42 AM

Who Still Has It?

Posting Links and Screen Shot of Websites what Still have Inventory of XK X251... it is remaining inventory. TomTop Shows Instock, however when i purchased 2 weeks ago got an e-mail to wait longer? this means its not instock yet sell it anyways... i do not consider tom top to have inventory
will provide other members experience if something worth noting /
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GeekBuying $109
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/XK-X2...iABEgKFlPD_BwE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon $269.84
https://www.amazon.com/Brushless-Qua.../dp/B01FRUYK9Y
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banggood $109
https://www.banggood.com/XK-X251-Wit...p-1038369.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GearBest $109 Discontinued Out of Stock
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_328276.html
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Jul 17, 2017, 10:43 AM

Xk X251 Test Reviews Best Ones

Below are the Best Reviews Available Discuss in Depth this Fine Performance Flyer Still Available. Discontinued yet available
------------------------------------------SEBY Xk x251 DRONE MANIAC REVIEW------------------------------------------
http://www.drone-maniac.com/test-xk-...adcopter-king/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------RC DRONE ARENA xk x251 Test Review--------------------------------------
http://www.rcdronearena.com/2016/07/...less-features/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------Drone Flyers Review Xk x251--------------------------------------------------
https://droneflyers.wordpress.com/20...nd-quadcopter/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------UAV COACH--------------------------------------------------------
https://uavcoach.com/review-xk-x251-...er-quadcopter/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOVE ARE CONSIDERED THE BEST REVIEW TEST WEBSITES // SEE ABOVE LINKS // TEST REVIEWS MOST OTHER MODELS//
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
Jul 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
reserved / final post Blue Bugs / Awards Page / other xk owners below
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below Are Tributes to XKX251
ONLY RC GROUPS MEMBERS-Owners Please Participate (No Trolls or Shills)
upcoming...OWNERS /Experience/ Test Review/ Opinions/ Flight videos / Award Ceremony / what you moved on to?

This Page will be Linked for Members to know of this Event
working on the Project, Will Stay on This Page to Edit Further

please join in and make it a success/

Hi Lysy / Nice To See You on the Bugs 6 Thread / post more in your box below, will be an important page moving forward

GOOD BYE MUD / DONT NEED ANY HERE.... IT WILL BE THROWN BACK
Internet Trolls - The Musical (3 min 29 sec)

Nice Member Support... keep it up... NOW IS YOUR CHANCE /

THANK YOU SO MUCH WITH THE FC SWAP IDEA / YEA BABY/ its a super flyer/ Faster than Bugs 3
on to something BIG keep up the good work. i dont post below this sections.. will continue to follow your Xk x251 Upgrade
My Posts Do Not Extend Past this 1 Page/ This is Ceremony Tributes Page / for Next 5 Pages / Please Join in

GOOD LUCK KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE WITH YOUR VISIONS AND IDEAS
THIS NEWS WILL MAKE SEBY HAPPY
he will know exactly what to do
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Jul 17, 2017, 11:49 AM
I had Xk x251. Today came MJX Bugs 6.

Xk x251 - faster, lighter, quiet, better indicative lighting, better transmitter x7

Bugs 6 - stability, easier start-up control, battery warning and connection, visually nicer and more robust

Jul 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs
[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Sienna"]
see date of last posts / based on lack of ongoing members support, / thread is closing /winding down / my final post below

Thank you and goodbye.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:02 AM
I'm still flying my X251. I had a long period with it sat on the shelf, but I'm enjoying flying it again. It offers a very pleasant FPV experience, even in auto-level mode.

I mentioned earlier that I was going to try to port Silverware over to the board to bring acro support to the quad. That's on the back-burner for now (lack of time), but in the meantime I'm planning on replacing the FC/receiver with these, if they will fit in the shell:

Micro 20x20mm Betaflight Omnibus STM32F4 F4 Brushless Flight Controller Integrated with BEC OSD (not the one I ordered actually, but the one I got was only €6, but it's not listed any more)
2.4G SP09X Micro DSM2/DSMX 3.3V-5V Satellite Receiver

I'll be using my Devo instead of the stock transmitter (I'm still using that for other stuff).
Jul 18, 2017, 09:24 AM
X251 was a good transition for me, stepping from Toy grade to scratchbuilt quad in one year's time.

Now flying LOS acro decently with Betaflight FC and Frsky TX.
Jul 18, 2017, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenwood
I mentioned earlier that I was going to try to port Silverware over to the board to bring acro support to the quad. That's on the back-burner for now (lack of time), but in the meantime I'm planning on replacing the FC/receiver with these, if they will fit in the shell:

Micro 20x20mm Betaflight Omnibus STM32F4 F4 Brushless Flight Controller Integrated with BEC OSD (not the one I ordered actually, but the one I got was only 6, but it's not listed any more)
2.4G SP09X Micro DSM2/DSMX 3.3V-5V Satellite Receiver
Those should fit with room to spare. It even looks as though your USB port is on the top-left of the FC(if I'm interpreting the orientation correctly,) which makes installation easier(and safer.)
Jul 18, 2017, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyflyer
Those should fit with room to spare. It even looks as though your USB port is on the top-left of the FC(if I'm interpreting the orientation correctly,) which makes installation easier(and safer.)
Great. I might try and squeeze in a little VTX too if there is room.
Jul 18, 2017, 06:30 PM
Reserved Followup FC Swap
Xk x251 Final Conclusions Whats Next/ What Models Replace

other member followups to ideas they are working on improving the xk or what you fly now to replace her
what model you moving on to?

Continued Member Support Posting Next 5 Pages Aggressive / Is Appreciated

you will notice the last few months the member activity has slowed much, how many page or post? title says Under Constructions

same thing on the Nihui Thread / Ceremony Tribute Shows / U807 is DISCONTINUED AND RETIRED ONLY FEW REMAIN IN STOCK 1 STORE
check the Seby the one that started it all thread / heading towards a million views
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 18, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Jul 18, 2017, 06:31 PM
BroBugs RC Members / Instant Flash Discount Sale on Selected Quads Only no phones or planes or other junk / lowest price coupon codes on GearBest.com
Secret $#@% to get a Price Lower than what Seby or Solo would pay, most what they get is Free, as Testers being the 1st for Review

these are the lowest price on the planet known to man and blue bugs bros only

codes are displayed here in this box only

no other place
GearBest Does Not Post them yet will honor them and send it at that Great Super Low Price
Guaranteed Lowest Price /

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Post Blue Bugs in this box/ no futher updates past this point------
yea i know make some mudslide happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESERVED UPDATES

Really Mud/ its no joke..." time will tell not you "
even referenced it above that you would be happy so now whats your problem?

Seby Thread for XK x251/ stay on topic or infractions to mods are pending / oh well...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Yesterday at 02:00 AM.
Jul 18, 2017, 11:12 PM
Promises, promises. So much for post #3871 being your last post on this thread..... Now yet another promise.