This thread is privately moderated by Joedy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2004, 06:02 PM
Trader Rating: 58
My other TX is a P4000.

For Sale : EVO Becker brass insert for base loaded antennas

For Sale : EVO Becker brass insert for base loaded antennas

I ended up acquiring two Becker base loaded antennas, but only need one for my EVO.

The stud thread (I believe) is 4mm and fits a base loaded 72 Mhz Smiley antenna for the Airtronics Stylus radio.

The Smiley antennas are easier to acquire here in the US than the 72 Mhz Becker aerials are.

I believe that this adapter will allow allow the short Kavan PowerStick to mount to the EVO as well.

This adapter will still allow the EVO to swivel-tilt a shortened antenna while installed, like the EVO's OEM antenna will swivel-tilt.

These are hard to come by and are frequently out of stock.

$30.00 shipped to upper States
Paypal preferred, but add an extra dollar if paying PayPal by credit card.

Quote:

>> NOTE <<

This offer does NOT include a Becker aerial - only the Becker brass adapter.
I can post a picture if there is a request.

-joedy
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2004, 06:12 PM
Trader Rating: 8
I'll take it... how much for shipping to Canada?
Aug 12, 2004, 07:34 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Payment sent...
Aug 12, 2004, 07:52 PM
Trader Rating: 58
My other TX is a P4000.
Sold to Xnaron.

-joedy