F3X Vault - RC Groups
Mar 18, 2016, 12:08 PM
Discussion

F3X Vault

I was just noticing a lot of nice changes to the vault and got to thinking how lucky we are to have such a nice piece of work, thanks Tim, it is amazing!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2016, 12:33 PM
How awesome is Tim! Dude what you have done for the soaring community with the Vault is awesome!

And by the way....... He has also done amazing things for US Soaring Teams with website resources and he has been extremely generous with financial contributions. The time he puts in is above and beyond!

Thanks you Tim!

KP
Last edited by Kyle Paulson; Mar 18, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
Mar 18, 2016, 04:35 PM
Did Tim win the lotto? Are you guys lining up for a handout, lol....
Mar 18, 2016, 05:07 PM
Got to give credit where credits due!
Mar 18, 2016, 06:45 PM
And he plays a mean guitar too!
Mar 19, 2016, 12:55 PM
I'll second THAT! Next Cal Valley, I may bring mine as well & we'll see how much trouble we can get into together... <G>

On the subject of F3X Vault...One word...SUH-WEET! I've used it as both a Scorer and CD, and it's a tool that makes EVERYBODY'S life a lot easier...And being able to see the results real-time is a plus for all enthusiasts around the world.

Sandy
Mar 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
This post has been up for 24 hours and as of right now 205 people have view the post. Only 3 people have expressed Tim some appreciation for what he has done for the community .........

I think that's lame. :-(

Maybe he should charge for the service right? I wish I could see the list of people that have viewed this post AND used the The Vault. Man would they have some exspaining to do :-o)))

Thanks again Tim for all your efforts! I'm sure others feel the same as we do.

KP
Mar 19, 2016, 03:11 PM
I have used the Vault many times and it is amazing, anyone that has used it knows it is amazing and Tim is super cool for putting this out there for everyone to use.

and I'm not saying this just to stay off of Kyle's lame list.

Loren
Mar 19, 2016, 03:17 PM
I like the way it is often referred to as 'The Vault".

I've put a couple of our local F3F race scores into it, but mainly use it to check results. It is impressive how it has been put in use worldwide. It is such a great tool for all of us.

I can't imagine the time that you've poured into f3xvault.com Tim, but Thank You, it is much appreciated!

Scott
Nor Cal Slope Soarers
Mar 19, 2016, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmills
I have used the Vault many times and it is amazing, anyone that has used it knows it is amazing and Tim is super cool for putting this out there for everyone to use.

and I'm not saying this just to stay off of Kyle's lame list.

Loren
Nice!!
Mar 20, 2016, 01:47 PM
Tim & I have chatted about The Vault, several times, and HE KNOWS what I think of his effort first-hand! Having been a coder, I can truly appreciate the time/effort/thought that he's put into designing and implementing The Vault. He's got a family, a job, a hobby that takes a lot of time/effort to maintain, and in his SPARE TIME he has introduced and maintained The Vault (do I really need to say "for all of us")! Simply amazin'!

Note to ALL...You DO NOT want to be on one of KP's lists...Bad Ju-Ju! <G>
Mar 20, 2016, 01:49 PM
I fell in love in this program from the first contact in Denmark 2013. And since then I use it permanently, both for competitions and for trainings. Very comfortable to use and it is sensational in the analysis results. It is a pity that not all of the organizers use it.

Thx Tim
Jurek Mataczyno
Mar 22, 2016, 07:24 AM
We have been using F3xVault in CHILE since Gator West when we learned about it. It's awesome and, as many already stated, we have been in contact with Tim about it.
Don't forget that you can also make some contribution ($) to this effort. Don't be shy about it.
Thanks again Tim for this great effort

Andres
Last edited by Acordova; Mar 22, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Mar 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Huge thanks to Tim for the F3XVault!
Made my life a lot easier with keeping series results for F3K Tour and qualifications
Mar 22, 2016, 03:24 PM
I appreciate Tim's effort in bringing F3X Vault to fruition.

Vault is a perfect description.

Ray