Mar 31, 2016, 10:35 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.olsman
are the dimensions the same as the hs1177?
i ask this because there are frames that are designed for the hs1177.
Here are the dimensions of RunCam Swift
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2016, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
Here are the dimensions of RunCam Swift
Looks good, the same dimensions as the Hs1177, nice move runcam, I want to compare the image from both of them.
I had good experience with products from you so I will order again.
Apr 01, 2016, 08:04 AM
Heres a VERY short clip of my Swift. I put the clip with a similar clip I have flying in same location in similar light conditions (I think). Can't really compare the Swift with the old Fatshark 600tvl though.

Runcam Swift vs Fatshark (0 min 18 sec)
Apr 01, 2016, 03:23 PM
Swift on top?
Apr 01, 2016, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloader9
Swift on top?
Correct.
Apr 02, 2016, 11:42 AM
RC Hobby Enthusiast
Hello

Can we have a specific date for the availability of the orange version <3 That would be perfect on my build

If can make it happen before 27th April that would have been perfect because it's my birthday

I really love the different option of mounts ! Runcam honestly, i am impressed by the way you are adapting yourself to the market and listening to your customers, way to go guys, keep it up
Apr 02, 2016, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Correct.
Yeah much better.
Apr 02, 2016, 08:41 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmennewstyle
Hello

Can we have a specific date for the availability of the orange version <3 That would be perfect on my build

If can make it happen before 27th April that would have been perfect because it's my birthday

I really love the different option of mounts ! Runcam honestly, i am impressed by the way you are adapting yourself to the market and listening to your customers, way to go guys, keep it up
In about 20 days, the orange version could be available.
Apr 03, 2016, 01:45 AM
Unboxing and quick comparison of the Swift with the HS1177. Flight video coming soon...

RunCam Swift vs HS1177 (Part 1) (6 min 14 sec)

RunCam Swift vs HS1177 (Part 2) (1 min 27 sec)
Last edited by marblekit; May 20, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
Apr 04, 2016, 01:21 AM
Sent by Touch Typing
And here's one from me

RunCam Swift, what's in the box (3 min 47 sec)
Apr 04, 2016, 04:26 AM
Sent by Touch Typing
For those who have not encountered this type before here are some suggested settings to begin with. I have not seen the camera running as it is from the factory, but past experience tells me the settings are "over the top". These settings are a suggested starting point, you will find those that suit your purpose over time.

RunCam Swift, Camera Settings (5 min 38 sec)
Apr 04, 2016, 11:58 PM
Flying high over WA
Does the Swift use the same 3pin 1.25mm connector as the PZ0420m? If so, where can I order the silicon version of this cable? I've gone through several of the non-silicon version... they are not flexible enough and fail eventually because of camera panning.

Thanks!
Apr 05, 2016, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Heres a VERY short clip of my Swift. I put the clip with a similar clip I have flying in same location in similar light conditions (I think). Can't really compare the Swift with the old Fatshark 600tvl though.

https://youtu.be/hZXEem2Atz4
Just managed to get the osd cable and checked the default settings of the swift. DWDR was off by default! No wonder it felt a bit too dark...
Apr 05, 2016, 07:20 AM
Double post.
Apr 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFP_Flyer
Does the Swift use the same 3pin 1.25mm connector as the PZ0420m? If so, where can I order the silicon version of this cable? I've gone through several of the non-silicon version... they are not flexible enough and fail eventually because of camera panning.

Thanks!
Not sure about the PZ0420m connector, but it's same as Fatshark. The osd control cable has separate connector...very convenient.