Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 26, 2017, 03:22 PM
New swift micro looks awesome, this time Runcam did a amazing job.

Only 5.6g and half size of the standard Swift camera, with the same image quality.

https://www.banggood.com/RunCam-Micro-Swift-600TVL-2_1mm-IR-Blocked-13-CCD-FPV-Camera-PALNTSC-5_6g-p-1144546.html
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2017, 01:12 AM
sneaky...
Apr 27, 2017, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHS592
I finally got it working. I didn't realize that the camera and VTX have to have a common ground. The VTX doesn't supply enough voltage for the Swift, so you have to power the camera separately.
If you carefully remove the White pin from the ET600R connector, then insert it on the other side of the Blue wire, the VTx will output the same voltage as it's being powered by.
Apr 28, 2017, 07:32 AM
After only 6 flights and a small crash my new Runcam swift 2 is dead. I get a black screen and that's it. I still get the OSD from my flight controller. That's it though. I knew these had problem in the past with parts coming loose inside and loosing video. But I was of the understanding that runcam fixed this in the new versions. I'm not real happy right now. 45$ down the drain.
Apr 28, 2017, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naterade77
After only 6 flights and a small crash my new Runcam swift 2 is dead. I get a black screen and that's it. I still get the OSD from my flight controller. That's it though. I knew these had problem in the past with parts coming loose inside and loosing video. But I was of the understanding that runcam fixed this in the new versions. I'm not real happy right now. 45$ down the drain.

Mine went last weekend aswell.

Still get the OSD but black screen otherwise. Did crash but nothing hit to the camera.

Disappointing!
May 23, 2017, 02:24 AM

Runcam Swift fpv cam settings menu starts randomly

Anyone know what cause that?
Thank you!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...tarts-randomly
May 23, 2017, 01:09 PM
Is there still the problem with the Swift 2 as the Swift had?
I just bought a Swift 2.
May 23, 2017, 07:42 PM
I hate to admit it but I was in a hurry and careless and forgot to change the model on my radio. I launched my wing at full throttle as usual and when I pulled back to climb, it went into hard dirt at full throttle from aboutm20-30 feet. Two of the motor wires tore off of the esc and disappeared one wing was torn half off and the swift 2 took the full hit and the lens was ruined and pointing at an odd angle. Luckily I was able to thread in a new lens and it works perfectly fine.
Jun 19, 2017, 11:55 AM
I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight OSD but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?
Jun 19, 2017, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex808
I run a DYS ominibus F4 with beta flight. It has the onboard betaflight OSD it was working fine with my Runcam olderversion. I smashed it and replaced with a runcam 2 I shut off all the run cam OSD displays and want to use the beta flight OSD but nothing shows up on screen I swapped back to older version cam and everything is there. but for some reason I can't see the display on the swift 2 ? any Ideas?

Try changing the video format in Betaflight. Sounds like you have one camera on PAL and one on NTSC.
Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee_random
Try changing the video format in Betaflight. Sounds like you have one camera on PAL and one on NTSC.
yep that was the problem all my cameras are NTSC for some reason this new one is PAL