Mar 25, 2016, 03:31 AM
Can't be compared, different apples.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2016, 08:54 AM
Just ordered one, my beginner-cam needed an upgrade.
Can't wait to try it out

Btw: What is the average delivery-time to the Netherlands
Mar 27, 2016, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
IR sensitive
Will there be an option with IR block? Why isnīt this the default? Without IR block, the colors in full daylight will look like crap.

Cheers,
Marc
Mar 27, 2016, 10:01 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvdmeulen
Just ordered one, my beginner-cam needed an upgrade.
Can't wait to try it out

Btw: What is the average delivery-time to the Netherlands
About two weeks with the free shipping.
Mar 28, 2016, 05:01 PM
Hello can you guarant this are not any worst then the old beauty PZ0420. I know sometimes the small size needs some compromises...
Mar 29, 2016, 02:07 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrustev
Hello can you guarant this are not any worst then the old beauty PZ0420. I know sometimes the small size needs some compromises...
There will be unboxing-review videos out shortly, find out at that time.
Mar 29, 2016, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
There will be unboxing-review videos out shortly, find out at that time.
If this is PZ0420 inside just with a different form factor you have to know anyway...
Mar 29, 2016, 11:52 AM
Hey Runcam, what about the IR-Block? Why didnīt you fit one? Does the cam not need it?
Mar 29, 2016, 11:58 AM
Shut up and fly
would really like to see a 2.4 or 2.1 lens on there as a choice
Mar 29, 2016, 09:37 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Feedback noted.
Mar 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
RC TERMINATOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrustev
Now, more and more manufacturers are producing the frames which are compatible with many size. However, the size and the appearance of the Swift can better work with these frames. And the swift also takes into account a variety of fixation in design. I think this maybe the value of the swift where it is . In addition, compared with other board cameras , don't you think it's better to have a case for protecting the camera?
Mar 30, 2016, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticksen
Hey Runcam, what about the IR-Block? Why didnīt you fit one? Does the cam not need it?
Personally, I think the best way is to not have an IR filter on the sensor. That way, you can simply use a lens with IR filter if you want IR blocked, or swap it for a lens without filter for late evening flying.
Mar 30, 2016, 09:48 AM
I can't consider this purchase, or recommend it, with no option for ir block. This is a necessity.
Mar 30, 2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakon
Personally, I think the best way is to not have an IR filter on the sensor. That way, you can simply use a lens with IR filter if you want IR blocked, or swap it for a lens without filter for late evening flying.
Never seen a lens with that option. Where do you buy them?
Mar 30, 2016, 09:53 AM
Surveilzone. They have several kinds and mention the filter in the description usually.