This thread is privately moderated by Wow..Expensive, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 17, 2016, 02:35 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Expensive Hobby!
Thread OP
$19.99 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

GPM Aluminum Ball Differential Gear Latrax RC18T

This is the infamous discontinued , impossible to find, alloy ball diff gear ar035t

$19.99 for ONE Gear, if you want to buy more than one I can give you some discount I guess

It is sold out everywhere, I've been trying to locate these for few month, its literally sold out everywhere and GPM is no longer making them ( last time I saw them in stock was more than a year ago )

I was lucky enough to locate them locally and I pretty much bought out all his left over stock.

These are a necessary upgrade for any LATRAX vehicles as the included spider gears will break on you over and over.
These fit DIRECTLY on Latrax vehicles but you must purchase a complete ball diff kit ASC21024 from T.A.

I personally have them installed on my Latrax rally brushless, before this upgrade, I went through about 4 standard latrax diffs.... It is bulletproof after this upgrade.

I understand that they were selling for about $13 with S&H ($8 for gear $5 for S&H ) when GPM had it in stock but please note that I bought these locally for $12.99 and since I am not doing this as a charity ( lol ) of course I am trying to make a few bucks to fund my RC addiction lol

you should know how to build a diff ( easy, look on youtube ) if you purchase this item.

I am a complete newb to RC and I was able to figure it out so its not that hard lol
Last edited by Wow..Expensive; Mar 17, 2016 at 03:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 17, 2016, 06:39 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Ill take them all. What is your prefured method of payment?
Mar 18, 2016, 06:09 AM
Expensive Hobby!
Thread OP
Paypal of course...

I have 7 left...how many did you want?
Mar 18, 2016, 06:14 AM
Expensive Hobby!
Thread OP
oh nm, I think I can only sell you 4...I got someone else messaging me too..

Let me know how many you are interested in
Mar 18, 2016, 10:59 AM
Ill take 2. Do you have the out drive gear as well?
Mar 18, 2016, 05:06 PM
Expensive Hobby!
Thread OP
sent you a PM
Mar 19, 2016, 02:38 PM
Pm sent.

Quick Reply