This thread is privately moderated by titanflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 17, 2016, 06:43 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Wanted : HPI Baja 5B SS or 2.0 RTR for Sale or Trade

I am looking for an HPI Baja 5B in great shape and RTR. I can either buy yours and sell my dusty Slash Ultimate or E-Revo RTR so my wife doesn't freak out, or I can trade you if you are interested in either of those cars. Both are very lightly used and have not been molested in any way.

Please let me know if you have one of these on the shelf.. not sure why I even want one, just do.
Last edited by titanflyer; Mar 17, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 17, 2016, 11:05 PM
Trader Rating: 0

baha

Hi just looked at your ad I have one for sale you can see it on Craig's list Knoxville tn its black sitting on white table contact name is Doug if interested just TeX and I'll give you a call thanks Doug it has all kinds of upgrades
Mar 18, 2016, 12:13 AM
Trader Rating: 0
I gotta red cat dune runner if your interested
Mar 19, 2016, 11:16 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Thread OP
Doug, I got a hold of you in a PM.

Jim, can you send me some pics of the Redcat and a little info? I didn't even look at them before today but the videos seem pretty nice and they are priced great. Let me know.
Mar 22, 2016, 05:31 PM
Trader Rating: 85

MCD 4x4 monster truck 4wd

Like the title says. It's in excellent shape. New body, bright led lights. Asking 900.00 . It's RTR comes with Spektrum radio. After 3 back surgeries, there is no way I can even lift it. Thought I would ask as I am regretfully going to list it on the forum

Quick Reply