Mar 20, 2016, 09:19 AM
Neophyte hacker
Will order some plastic from Sparky so I can get these up on the web site.

charlie
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2016, 01:01 PM
Very nice, well done.
Mar 24, 2016, 03:31 PM

HobbyKing Waco?

Hey Paul,

Did you design the HobbyKing Waco? The one that just came out? Its a very nice plane, but HobbyKing doesn't have a manual for it.

I will be easy enough to put together, but I'd really like to get some info like CG, recommended power setup, servos, etc.

BTW, your yellow one is beautiful, nice work.

Chris
Mar 25, 2016, 10:34 PM
Who is Paul?
Mar 26, 2016, 08:04 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn
Who is Paul?
See Post #29

PAT
Apr 08, 2016, 06:18 PM
Looks like Model Airplane News has this featured in their most recent issue.
At least they put a plan in every eight months or so.

Those good old days when all the magazines had not just one, but sometimes three plans every issue. I miss that. Even if I didn't care for 80% of the designs. And I didn't mind seeing free flight designs, especially scale ones.
Apr 27, 2016, 09:12 AM
Thread OP

#2 Finished and Flown

The second Waco p-type was completed and flown. Changes were made to the horizontal stabilizer incidence so wanted to check out the change. Turns out it worked perfectly, so should be no trim problems with the kit built models.

PAT
Apr 27, 2016, 12:33 PM
Veni Vidi Volavi
Pat

Very nice. Not a big fan of the cabin Wacos (love the YMF!!) but yours is quite the looker!!

Brian

Veni Vidi Volavi

I came I saw I flew
May 04, 2016, 04:05 PM
Neophyte hacker
So, the kit is ready for ordering.

http://www.manzanolaser.com/catalog/...roducts_id=572

charlie
May 06, 2016, 10:38 AM
Can't wait for mine. I just wish I could finish and cover and nicely as Pat does his models.
May 08, 2016, 11:25 AM
Beautiful Pat, amazed at how quickly you built #2 and now the kit is ready. I realize it is a "short kit" but am still amazed at the low price. Today Guillows 24" WWI are over $56. Dave
May 08, 2016, 08:28 PM
Neophyte hacker
That's because most of Pat's builds are just sticks, and small sticks at that.

charlie
May 09, 2016, 12:19 AM
That is so true! I laughed when I opened my short kit for Pat's GeeBee D.. I think 70% of the short kit is building those killer wheel pants. Awesome kit by the way Pat (and Charlie)
Sep 04, 2016, 09:13 PM
Airliner Builder
Got my Waco sre kit framed up and ready to cover. Another great design by Pat! I just wish there was more variety of color schemes out there
Feb 24, 2017, 10:01 PM
Airliner Builder
My SRE is about ready to fly but unfortunately, I either lost or accidentally tossed the part of the plans with the windshield pattern. Does anyone out there have their set of plans and mind taking a picture of the pattern so I can scale and print it?

Ethan

Quick Reply