Jan 24, 2020, 12:39 PM
God Your CoPilot? Switch Seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Nice truck!

Yeah, the UDR and the Slash are worlds apart in terms of awesome. But at the same time I can do things with the Slash that'd make me cry even thinking about doing them with the UDR. I wouldn't hesitate to try to jump a football stadium with the Slash... The UDR? Pucker-factor kicks in every time it leaves the ground..
What !!
You mean to tell us that you are not thinking about this with your UDR ?

https://m.youtube.com/?time_continue=16&v=RlLNBjCWLa4

Stephen
yet to get outside but I did clean up my Yeti and Rock Rey from their last time out.
Last edited by VaBarefootBoy; Jan 24, 2020 at 10:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2020, 01:05 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaBarefootBoy
What !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Stephen
yet to get outside but I did clean up my Yeti and Rock Rey from their last time out.
I used to watch a vid of a kid racing down his driveway then hitting a ramp and flying over a barn but can't find it now.
Jan 24, 2020, 01:13 PM
DFS#000178
Quote:
What !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Stephen
Jan 24, 2020, 01:41 PM
Well what I think I here you saying in such an elegant manner is:

hell to the naw naw - bishop bullwinkle (0 min 15 sec)

obtw, I'm I doing something wrong? I put in the YouTube address and that is all that shows up.
Previously the video screen would show up, not just a link.

Stephen
...to the NAH NA to the Nah Na Nah !
Last edited by VaBarefootBoy; Jan 24, 2020 at 10:19 PM.
Jan 24, 2020, 02:23 PM
Caught what I thought was a break in the wind and rain. Took the little Volantex SC for a quick test flight after installing the lights last night and as soon as it got airborne rain started dumping and wind started blowing. Managed about three minutes before calling it quits and landing. Also sitting around getting more and more ticked that my two now discontinued UMX Wacos are floating around lost somewhere in the Fedex ground/USPS system likely being beaten to a pulp when they should have been on my doorstep Tues.
Jan 24, 2020, 02:47 PM
Does it have invasion stripes?
At 6:30 am I gave a friend of mine his first flight lesson at the bootleg field with the mini Apprentice. He's hooked. His life as he once knew it is over.
Then I went up to the club field and did 5 flights.
At 1:00 pm I'll attend the funeral of a friend who had been our current RC club president. What a great guy. He'll be missed. The day before he died of a sudden heart attack, he flew for a couple of hours at the club. He seemed absolutely fine. He was 82. Rest in peace, fine sir.
Jan 24, 2020, 03:01 PM
The king of mediocre flyin'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoUteFan
At 6:30 am I gave a friend of mine his first flight lesson at the bootleg field with the mini Apprentice. He's hooked. His life as he once knew it is over.
At 1:00 pm I'll attend the funeral of a friend who had been our current RC club president. What a great guy. He'll be missed. The day before he died of a sudden heart attack, he flew for a couple of hours at the club. He seemed absolutely fine. He was 82. Rest in peace, fine sir.
Good speed to your club Prez, for now he is home.

B

"Your pal is now, hooked"
Jan 24, 2020, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Condolences. I will attend a funeral this weekend for a friend I saw Sunday, fit and singing in the choir that was only 67 and fell over dead in his kitchen about 5:30 AM Tuesday.

IT comes like a thief in the night, ready or not, be ready.
Have your Batteries ready.

Stephen
Jan 24, 2020, 03:13 PM
Does it have invasion stripes?
Quote:
Condolences. I will attend a funeral this weekend for a friend I saw Sunday, fit and singing in the choir that was only 67 and fell over dead in his kitchen about 5:30 AM Tuesday.

Stephen
Jerry taught his grandson to fly. We've enjoyed watching his progress. Lately he has worked his way up to EDF jets. I wonder if he'll sneak a RC transmitter and some LIPOs into the coffin before they close it.
Jan 24, 2020, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Stephen
I found most recently that I've changed my policy on my eventual demise.

I used to say that I'd like to be "Lightning struck" and leave this plane of existence in an instant.

That policy leaves your loved ones with a terrible separation anxiety.

A proper lingering would be my option if it was within my purview so those that would like to give their goodbyes, could.

I wish God speed to the survivors who recently, unexpectedly experienced a terrible loss.

b

"Each and every one of are put here to die" OR

"It was good to say goodbye to my MIL over a few weeks prior to passing" OR

"It'll be "One fine day"
Last edited by rikybob; Jan 24, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Jan 24, 2020, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Well I might get out to fly a few batteries on my EMax 5" Hawk but the pics of a new body on a Slash made me take a couple pics of mine.

I have an old '72 VW Cabriolet out in the Carriage House but it is Yellow and no Mud splatter.

Stephen
I have a bug body on my Redcat Volcano I upgrade to BL...the truck is a little beast.

Also pics of my gang...but now adding construction vehicles. Next month the new wave of dump truck and excavator come in...MINE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Nice truck!

Yeah, the UDR and the Slash are worlds apart in terms of awesome. But at the same time I can do things with the Slash that'd make me cry even thinking about doing them with the UDR. I wouldn't hesitate to try to jump a football stadium with the Slash... The UDR? Pucker-factor kicks in every time it leaves the ground..
The bigger they are the harder they fall...and more parts break....especially when it's cold out.
Jan 24, 2020, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Flynow
I have a bug body on my Redcat Volcano I upgrade to BL...the truck is a little beast.

Also pics of my gang...but now adding construction vehicles. Next month the new wave of dump truck and excavator come in...MINE!

The bigger they are the harder they fall...and more parts break....especially when it's cold out.
More on this whole "Cold" thing of which you speak...

B

"Yup, it's the dead of winter here"
Jan 24, 2020, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Flynow

Well I'm not posin' all my surface vehicle but here is a pic of the Work Trucks I bring out when my Grandson, Charlie, 3+ comes around. I gave him one of the Articulated Dump trucks for his own. The little white tracked thingie is a whole lot of fun and worth every penny - and it comes relatively inexpensive.

Stephen
Never got outside to fly.
Jan 24, 2020, 05:22 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
Thread OP
Quote:
Sorry to hear, looks like he was a cool guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikybob
I found most recently that I've changed my policy on my eventual demise.

I used to say that I'd like to be "Lightning struck" and leave this plane of existence in an instant.

That policy leaves your loved ones with a terrible separation anxiety.

A proper lingering would be my option if it was within my purview so those that would like to give their goodbyes, could.

I wish God speed to the survivors who recently, unexpectedly experienced a terrible loss.

b

"Each and every one of are put here to die" OR

"It was good to say goodbye to my MIL over a few weeks prior to passing" OR

"It'll be "One fine day"
Hmmm, interesting change of thought.
Jan 24, 2020, 05:28 PM
Interrogative:

Why are my YouTube links showing up just as a links "words" and not as a Video?

Am I doing what I used to do but maybe something has changed.
I see that SanDiego BeachBum's video shows up as a video.
I am feeling disenfranchised and discriminated against and want to know if I can sue somebody.

Stephen
I need reparationSS

Quick Reply