May 24, 2016, 03:44 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
Dang!
May explain the black clouds we have. Although we only get the leftovers from the rest of the country. We've had black clouds for a week and they just hang there. Can't complain, don't need 100 degree sunlight.
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl
Dang!
May explain the black clouds we have. Although we only get the leftovers from the rest of the country. We've had black clouds for a week and they just hang there. Can't complain, don't need 100 degree sunlight.
Seriously, I'll trade you. Right now, I can record the trees by my office building and sequence it to some dub step.
May 24, 2016, 03:55 PM
Kimbers Keeper.
We have had cells near us all day, but they break up just as they get here, I was out on my bike
earlier, just a tad windy. One spot, about a block wide and a couple blocks long it poured for
about thirty seconds. I watched and didn't get a drop on me.

I planted red petunias, does that count??
May 24, 2016, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHOFM
We have had cells near us all day, but they break up just as they get here, I was out on my bike
earlier, just a tad windy. One spot, about a block wide and a couple blocks long it poured for
about thirty seconds. I watched and didn't get a drop on me.

I planted red petunias, does that count??
That must explain the incoming hail reports from downtown Denver that we are now receiving.
Last edited by Blaze0021; May 24, 2016 at 04:03 PM.
May 24, 2016, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze0021
Dear lord.. red petunias have been planted.
LOL. ^^that inspired me to post this:

Apex gonna love me for this.
May 24, 2016, 04:07 PM
Kimbers Keeper.
Glad I didn't mention the blue and purple ones,<<<<< ARMAGEDDON>>>>>
May 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHOFM
Glad I didn't mention the blue and purple ones,<<<<< ARMAGEDDON>>>>>
African Violets are the plague.
May 24, 2016, 04:10 PM
Quote:
lol. ^^that inspired me to post this:

apex gonna love me for this.
lmfao
May 24, 2016, 04:59 PM
Quote:
LOL. ^^that inspired me to post this:

Apex gonna love me for this.

Lmaooo "omg I'm so startled" , the Peruvian flute band episode(s) are epic
May 24, 2016, 05:39 PM
Ran into this video of the Parkzone UM Stryker while trying to find examples of how the Stryker Prop sounded under throttle. The first few minutes of this video make me chuckle about the Brushless innovation. It's amazing to think how far we've come in technological advancements since the time of this video.

Parkzone's UMX F-27Q Stryker 180 (14 min 48 sec)

Man, I want a Stryker pretty bad.
May 24, 2016, 06:00 PM
Ninja
Thread OP
Edit: maybe not, looks to be discontinued. Why do they quit making all the cool stuff?

I never even knew about this little guy until today http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...ProdID=EFL3075 There's a fairly large field behind my house that the owner keeps mowed, I need to ask them some day if I could go fly back there. I'd even pay them $100 a year just to be able to fly there, it connects to my back yard. It's big enough for the Zipper and Wingnetic. Although my Mini Popwing can fly there, I probably wouldn't because of the noise. If I could fly back there I'd get a c ray for sure
Last edited by ooOoo; May 24, 2016 at 06:47 PM.
May 24, 2016, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonmac
Today I installed a new motor in my Trojan T28 . Im going to test fly it tomorrow. I'm trying to set up a racing quad tomorrow and maybe fix my landing gear on my Yak 54.
Only thing I got done today was getting my racer quad up and running. Then I flew it three times.
May 24, 2016, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze0021
Ok, finally got to see this. Yep. That is what I expected. The break point would be where a lot of weight is being supported and so not at the tips.
May 24, 2016, 07:57 PM
flew some planes...got windy....gave up

Made dinner....

Went back out at 7:00 to my field...wind was calm but the bugs were'nt. Low sun made the planes mostly silhouettes but it went OK...except where I over shot my landing in my Freewing F18 and tried to come around but went too low and crashed into a wheat field. no damage and plane was easy to find as I took my TX with me and hit the throttle and just looked for the waving wheat.
May 24, 2016, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOoo
Edit: maybe not, looks to be discontinued. Why do they quit making all the cool stuff?

I never even knew about this little guy until today http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...ProdID=EFL3075 There's a fairly large field behind my house that the owner keeps mowed, I need to ask them some day if I could go fly back there. I'd even pay them $100 a year just to be able to fly there, it connects to my back yard. It's big enough for the Zipper and Wingnetic. Although my Mini Popwing can fly there, I probably wouldn't because of the noise. If I could fly back there I'd get a c ray for sure
I know, right? That C-Ray looks to be a fun one but it seems like a lot of the crazy models have disappeared. Take for example the Eflite Scimitar.

I would definitely ask that owner. That would be a great flying location.

Quick Reply