This thread is privately moderated by Quaddude88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
Trader Rating: 29
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Tinyhawk 120 brushed micro

Up for sale is a tiny hawk 120 from picnic quads. It's got a quanum pico 32 fc w/ cleanflight flashed , built in dsm2/dsmx compatible receiver. It has 8.5mm dark edition motors straight from chaoli. The frame is carbon birch and I also have an extra set of polycarb arms with integrated 8.5mm motor mounts. It has a horizon hobby VA1100 fpv cam. The arms are supposed to fold, but they would never stay in place which was not good and very inconvenient so I super glued a little piece of bamboo to keep them in place on each arm. I'll also include another brand new set of dark edition motors, 4 new sets of props, some more props, rubber motor feet, some extra hardware and 2 batteries. I don't have the time for it with other stuff I've got going and need to fund another project so this has to go. The batteries are not very good so I would recommend getting new ones, not sure what works best for these micros. I collected all this stuff and built this guy, but I never spent much time on getting it tuned right. I'm sure someone with more experience than me can get this guy flying great. $100 takes all. Message me if interested.

Video of it flying
TinyHawk 120 Micro (1 min 58 sec)
Last edited by Quaddude88; Mar 13, 2016 at 04:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
Trader Rating: 32
ConnAyers
Bad Ass!
Mar 13, 2016, 09:38 PM
Trader Rating: 145
MODDED MICRO MULTIS FPV
Hey Dude! Moving on to brushless too?
Mar 14, 2016, 06:55 AM
Trader Rating: 137

Great seller

Great seller here, don't hesitate with transactions with this guy!
Mar 16, 2016, 10:26 PM
Trader Rating: 29
Thread OP
Hey thanks guys! Yeah I've migrated to the brushless micro game, a lot of fun! I've also been flying my 250 a lot the past few days trying to get better at fpv!

Quick Reply