This thread is privately moderated by J.A.Bairos, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 11, 2004, 04:44 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Rave

WTB Carl Goldberg Piper Cub

Hello.
I am looking to buy a Carl Goldberg Piper Cub Kit or a Hangar 9 ARF at a reasonable price. (or RTF Piper Cub, preferable Goldberg since I have some parts from a crashed one)
Shipping will be to the U.S.A. since I will be in Hudson Mass next month.
Please email me at: japb@videotron.ca with price and pics if you have some.
Thanks,
Joe

HAPPY LANDINGS
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2004, 09:47 AM
Trader Rating: 99
Around the World
Joe,

Contact Taildragger. He has a partially completed CG Piper Cub kit that is awesome. He's from Glasgow, KY and straight shooter. Should be able to get it to you no problem.

Kevin
Aug 12, 2004, 08:50 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Barry B.

Cub kit

I have a NIB Anniversary Cub kit that I bought because the first one I built flew so well. Have since moved to larger Cubs and would consider selling this kit. Let me know what you want to pay for one. Thanks. Email me at bment@prodigy.net.
Aug 15, 2004, 09:32 AM
Thread OP

Piper Cub Kit Carl Goldberg

Hello.
PM sent.

Thanks,
Joe
Aug 17, 2004, 04:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bment
I have a NIB Anniversary Cub kit that I bought because the first one I built flew so well. Have since moved to larger Cubs and would consider selling this kit. Let me know what you want to pay for one. Thanks. Email me at bment@prodigy.net.
Hello.
What is your asking price for the Carl Goldberg kit?
Pease email me at: japb@videotron.ca

Thanks,
Joe

Quick Reply