Mar 12, 2016, 11:03 PM
Thread OP
New Product

New FatShark Fat Shark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles

http://www.banggood.com/FatShark-Fat...733432201408CW

FatShark Fat Shark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles 5.8G 7CH Video Glasses Headset

Description
Make your first FPV experience simple and fun. The Teleporter V5 is a full function, self-contained FPV goggle that includes FPV features normally only found on higher end models. To start enjoying FPV, simply power the goggles with the included battery pack and connect the transmitter/camera to the balance lead of your onboard RC LiPo battery pack. The Teleporter V5 features digital head tracking technology that eliminates the need for special RC radios as the display can zoom in on the image while the head tracker controls the viewing window (works best with a wide angle lens on a fixed camera). The head tracker also supports traditional pan/tilt servo mounted camera with trainer-equipped radios.

Features:
Large virtual image (25° FOV, diagonal)
Crisp QVGA resolution display (320 X 240)
NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
Precision 9DOF 2-axis Head Tracker
Integrated 5.8G, 7CH NexWave RF Receiver
Head tracker works in conventional mode (trainer radio) and digital zoom mode (no special RC radio required)

Package Includes:
1 X Fat Shark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles
1 X Battery
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2016, 07:55 AM
FATSHARK do not do a V5 headset this utter rubbish from banggood

Quote:
Originally Posted by W0tw0t
http://www.banggood.com/FatShark-Fat...733432201408CW

FatShark Fat Shark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles 5.8G 7CH Video Glasses Headset

Description
Make your first FPV experience simple and fun. The Teleporter V5 is a full function, self-contained FPV goggle that includes FPV features normally only found on higher end models. To start enjoying FPV, simply power the goggles with the included battery pack and connect the transmitter/camera to the balance lead of your onboard RC LiPo battery pack. The Teleporter V5 features digital head tracking technology that eliminates the need for special RC radios as the display can zoom in on the image while the head tracker controls the viewing window (works best with a wide angle lens on a fixed camera). The head tracker also supports traditional pan/tilt servo mounted camera with trainer-equipped radios.

Features:
Crisp QVGA resolution display (320 X 240)
NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
Precision 9DOF 2-axis Head Tracker
Integrated 5.8G, 7CH NexWave RF Receiver
Head tracker works in conventional mode (trainer radio) and digital zoom mode (no special RC radio required)

Package Includes:
1 X Fat Shark Teleporter V5 FPV Goggles
1 X Battery
Mar 16, 2016, 02:49 PM
they look like the teleporter 4 which was with the hh va1000 fpv kit
Mar 19, 2016, 09:19 AM
Go buzz that kid over there!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddsie123

I just bought one because i was going to buy a V3 but it was sold out and i was getting inpatient, also i saw this one for the first time and i liked it. I bought mine rtf (or pnp whatever you want to call it) from Get Fpv. Not sure what its gonna be like but i hoping its just gonna be the same as the V3 with a few additions.
Mar 20, 2016, 03:53 PM
these are my first set ,got the hh va1100 fpv kit as it had everything (had seen through a set on a small mico quad ,that someone let me try ). now have the extra face plate to stop fogging and now use a 700vtl camera on a 200mw tx , have ibe-crazy antennas , and does everything that i need.so for me it was worth the cash ,the camar/vtx of the va1100 was ok to start with but now that these have been changed its like a whole new system . the good thing is the cameras/vtx/antennas are very cheap to upgrade
Apr 05, 2016, 02:21 PM
What a graceful tree landing
Any chance one of you (or any other owner) could write a short review? Seems like a great deal, possibly too good...
Apr 08, 2016, 09:58 AM
deleted
Last edited by FlyEmIfYouGotEm; Apr 09, 2016 at 08:02 AM.
Jul 06, 2016, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddsie123

How come hobby king sells them then?
Jul 06, 2016, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainils
How come hobby king sells them then?
It was just him being excited that a new version became released. He cannot comprehend that it did happen. He's in denial. Sarcastically.
Jul 06, 2016, 08:36 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
If it was a "Teleporter" version,
It's another P.O.S.

just sayin'the truth
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Jul 27, 2016, 08:37 PM
Savage Rather Than Average
couldnt the new versions at least have better image
Jul 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W0tw0t
Features:
the fov is very small
Dec 09, 2017, 09:15 PM

Goggles

Hi. I never owned any goggles before. Which one should it get. I want something that is going to last couple months/Year’s. I been flying fpv with the screen mounted on the transmitter.

Thanks
Sorry for hijacking the tread. I seen hobbyking selling these v5 for 165. I was thinking about buying them.
Dec 10, 2017, 11:42 AM
Get the domindator hds
Dec 10, 2017, 11:42 AM
There a whole lot better

Quick Reply