Mar 14, 2016, 11:13 AM
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj3
I want to do is communicate with him.Why would he not reply to the PM,s I have sent to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
That took 4 seconds to type out,,

Communication when a problem comes up is all a reasonable guy asks for.
Well the ad clearly stated this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslag
To order parts or discuss a project, PM me, email me directly at [email protected], or use my 3D Hubs page: https://www.3dhubs.com/orlando/hubs/p3d-creations
So every business is supposed to log onto RCG and respond through the PM system, when they give you an email address for contact?
Scale you need to read before you post.

Seems to work for this guy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by subseaengineer
He usually responds to email within a day or so so I would give that a try.
Last edited by AntiArf; Mar 14, 2016 at 11:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2016, 11:18 AM
Trader Rating: 38
Suspended Account
We never had these kind of problems when we talked on a phone!
Mar 14, 2016, 11:45 AM
Trader Rating: 271
Thread OP
I have also used his email address that he supplied to me
Mar 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
Trader Rating: 168
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
Well the ad clearly stated this:

So every business is supposed to log onto RCG and respond through the PM system, when they give you an email address for contact?
Scale you need to read before you post.

Seems to work for this guy:
Dude,, you're the last one to talk and give advise,, Maybe if you actually had buying and selling experience you might figure this out. Why you're rambling on and on about it being a "business" vs. normal sale I don't know being that it's complete irrelevant to the problem,, which is??? Wait for it,, The laser cutter's failure to communicate with the customer.
Mar 14, 2016, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Dude,, you're the last one to talk and give advise,, Maybe if you actually had buying and selling experience you might figure this out. Why you're rambling on and on about it being a "business" vs. normal sale I don't know being that it's complete irrelevant to the problem,, which is??? Wait for it,, The laser cutter's failure to communicate with the customer.
A few other customers chimed in and had no problems communicating, when they used the business email and phone. I think most people would expect to use the business email.

You're about the only person who thinks a business should check PMs on RCG. I asked if all businesses that advertised here should be checking for PMs on RCG, and you have yet to answer on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subseaengineer
I'm currently having a job done with him. Parts should be shipping out tomorrow as I got an email from him saying the job was complete. Haven't seen any tracking yet but it is still the weekend. He usually responds to email within a day or so so I would give that a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMP001
We never had these kind of problems when we talked on a phone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj3
I have also used his email address that he supplied to me
Before you stated PMs only, and not the business address, so I went on that.
Mar 14, 2016, 03:56 PM
Trader Rating: 271
Thread OP
After just checking my email sent folder I have used his email address 4 times. The 1st time was when I sent him a pic of ribs for him to see what he would be working with. The other three times were to inquire about the ribs. I admit I tried more times to contact him though PM.s then by using his email address..So being I have used my email account to email him he would also have my email address
Mar 14, 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
A few other customers chimed in and had no problems communicating, when they used the business email and phone. I think most people would expect to use the business email.

You're about the only person who thinks a business should check PMs on RCG. I asked if all businesses that advertised here should be checking for PMs on RCG, and you have yet to answer on that one.
When did I ever say what form of communication anyone should use,, more unfounded dribble,,,

Why you're trying to defend this seller but trying to justify his failure in this transaction is the real question,, It's Baffling
Mar 14, 2016, 05:10 PM
Trader Rating: 10
HighFlyGuy
I've slowed on dealing much on here anymore. I've had so many people make me an offer on items, I've accepted their offer, they ask for my paypal. I give it, I hear nothing for awhile, and then they either never respond any more or they say they have decided to wait. This isn't 1, 2 or 3 times, this has been so many times I've stopped counting. This is also after many pm's back and forth, being as helpful as possible. It really has come to a point, that it's 9 outta 10 times. Those who are serious, are usually like 4 messages back and forth and then they pay right away. In over 18 years of selling and dealing online, I've never had an experience like this. It's just a few though, but quite a few.
Mar 14, 2016, 05:55 PM
Quote:
When did I ever say what form of communication anyone should use,, more unfounded dribble,,,

Why you're trying to defend this seller but trying to justify his failure in this transaction is the real question,, It's Baffling
If anything, you should get down to what matters, if you want to help with a situation like this in the future:

First, clarify what the expected wait time should be. I didn't see that.
Next, a pretty accurate quote should be expected before just shipping off parts. It seems the scope of the job was pretty clearly communicated. I didn't see that either.
Sure, it's a bit misleading to see someone looking to drum up work, and then have a delay. Same goes for posting a photo, and then going to the site/FB page and seeing that it's likely not the person placing the ad here. It may not even be the person who owns the business. We don't even know if the guy placing the ad owns the business. To each their own. I try to get as much clarification as possible before a transaction. That doesn't excuse a seller by any means, but it's about the only thing we can do to avoid problem situations.
Mar 14, 2016, 06:18 PM
I did get down to what matters, just not the irrelevant dribble you keep insisting that matters

Quote:
I didn't see that either.
ya don't say
Mar 14, 2016, 07:19 PM
Quote:
I did get down to what matters, just not the irrelevant dribble you keep insisting that matters

ya don't say
insulting only
I guess that's what matters
arguing only too
You look for them. A quick "search posts by" is all it takes.
Mar 14, 2016, 07:32 PM
Trader Rating: 338
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Well this is odd........................................

AntiArf..................
Most active forum: Trader Talk - 60.55% of users posts

Scale_Only...............
Most active forum: Trader Talk - 55.20% of users posts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply