Flying away...
Genius observation.
I'm out & unsubscribing. OP, good luck.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2016, 12:19 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
A couple of things I know about Endlesslag..

1) His name is NOT Miguel Vargas.... looks like he did some work for Vargas and is showing it (like post #24 said... I'm unsure if that's Endless or Miguel in the photo though).

2) Endless is a good guy, but he's super busy at college (also keep in mind midterms are around this time in the college schedule, and I believe he's doing Aerospace Engineering or something else academically intense...)

I'd honestly say that he's just completely forgotten about it, and isn't checking his PMs. Sure, he logs on, but that's does necessarily mean that he's checking his PMs. You can shut off PM notifications. Also, he hardly posts anymore like he used to, and I haven't heard from him in a while.

If you want your money back, open up a claim on PayPal. If it doesn't get his attention and he doesn't fix it directly with you, then you'll get your cash back through them. He is a smart person and he'll understand your situation and the time frame that you've been waiting.

He's not trying to scam you. Knowing him, I'd think that he's just ridiculously busy at college right before break starts, and is balancing a hundred things at once. I don't want to give out more of his information because I don't have the right to.

I'm sorry about your situation and wish that I could contact Endless in person and I'm sure he'd fix it.

TL;DR : Go through PayPal to get Endless's attention (or not), and get your cash back at least. He most likely forgot about you (sorry, he doesn't mean it), and isn't checking PMs. He's one hell of a busy guy.

Dan
That's a good point. I could see somebody easily being busy with other things and not even thinking about RCG PMs. The guy never asked for any money, and didn't specifically ask to have the balsa ribs sent to him. I'm sure tracings would have been fine. Who knows if he ever got them, especially if the place they were sent to is not his. The decision to actually send ribs, to a person new on the scene in the laser cutting business, was made by the customer. I think some people aren't reading the first post and assume money was sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
1-Guy has a positive 30 feedback score,, I think many would trust the guy
2-What an absurd suggestion, why would I interject myself into someone else's problem,, what rambling nonsense.
This wasn't a RCG classifieds sale. This was doing business with a business. Different story, for those who can tell the difference. Apparently some of that has come to light in the post before mine, that this "seller" may not even own the business, or who's business it really is, along with who is actually in the ad photo.

2 is what you do quite often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous_toys
Who the heck is Miguel Vargas?

Try looking at his (Endlesslag) profile.
It's good to trust everything you see on RCG.
Last edited by AntiArf; Mar 13, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
Mar 13, 2016, 01:29 PM
Trader Rating: 235
Master Deg. of "In Training"
I look at his handle and can only think where it came from. Endless Lag. Lagging over and over and over endlessly. Kinda like the deal here right?

Mar 13, 2016, 02:00 PM
Trader Rating: 271
Thread OP
Some folks are not clicking on the orginal Link at the start of this tread. and reading it all the way though This Gentleman is Offering a Laser Cutting service and for menbers of the RCG community to give him work I will include the link again..
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2580432
Mar 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
Trader Rating: 1
For all the time taken looking for him or trying to find out what hes doing you could have cut a set or two of wing ribs out yourself by hand . I use charlie for my lazer cutting needs but i dont need much as i cut out everything by hand . It does stink when a fellow builder gets ripped off or forgotten tho . I build custom homes for a living and i will even blow off replying to my boss to return a customers phone call or email and make them feel like some one cares. Honest no delay safe place to order not only does he have a working email address he and his lovely wife have a phone number to call . joe http://manzanolaser.com/index.html Iam just a satifyed customer of them and dont own any part of the company , bought a couple short kits from them and had them at my door in less than a week. joe
Last edited by cracksmeup; Mar 13, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
Mar 13, 2016, 03:40 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracksmeup
For all the time taken looking for him or trying to find out what hes doing you could have cut a set or two of wing ribs out yourself by hand . I use charlie for my lazer cutting needs but i dont need much as i cut out everything by hand . It does stink when a fellow builder gets ripped off or forgotten tho . I build custom homes for a living and i will even blow off replying to my boss to return a customers phone call or email and make them feel like some one cares. joe
Comments like this are worthless. Sorry. We are glad to hear how you operate, and that you have so clearly pointed out this has turned out poorly for him, but please do share - how are you helping? Talk about salt in a wound. Sorry to the OP. Hoping for a happy ending for you.

Leave the salt out of the wounds!
Mar 13, 2016, 04:16 PM
Trader Rating: 168
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf

This wasn't a RCG classifieds sale. This was doing business with a business. Different story, for those who can tell the difference. Apparently some of that has come to light in the post before mine, that this "seller" may not even own the business, or who's business it really is, along with who is actually in the ad photo.

2 is what you do quite often.

1_, Just wrong, more nonsense. selling a service is still selling

2, devistating retort,
Last edited by scale_only; Mar 13, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
Mar 13, 2016, 04:28 PM
Trader Rating: 250
Old newb
Geez....

How does all this dribble, including mine, get the OP the subject ribs back?
Mar 13, 2016, 04:31 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Suspended Account
This is something you guys may be interested in. it's still new, and the power level isn't there yet. As some of you guys may know about 3D printing, it's going to hurt the plastic injection molding business, unless there are large quantity's. There is a new Laser diode called a " Blue Laser" It's at a light frequency that can and does cut wood, plastic's and some metal. Right now the power level is low, around 2 watts. A new diode with 7 watts of output is about to be released. 7 watts is enough power to cut balsa, but not all the way through. Using prisms, multiple diodes can be used to concentrate the power to a higher level. So 9 of these Laser Diodes would generate about 50 watts. That's enough power to cut in one pass. The cost to produce a Laser cutter would be a lot less than CO2, Under $1000 for a 12" X 48" cutting table. There is a safety issue using this type of Laser, you will need to wear special glasses, unless the beam is contained inside a protective cover. That's done now with a CO2 Laser. This a new technology and a long way from it being affordable. But look at a CO2 Laser today, you can get one for about $2500, When they first came out there were over $50,000. About 10 years ago a 100 W CO2 Laser tube cost about $10,000. Today you can make your own for a couple of hundred dollars, and never have to refill it, Just attach it to a CO2 bottle of gas with a regulator. The most expensive parts are the the lenses and mirrors. A lot of the technology can be sen on " YOU TUBE"
Mar 13, 2016, 05:51 PM
Trader Rating: 119
BOYCOTT SCAMAZON
Some times bad things happen to good ppl that was no ones fault or on purpose , it just happens. What RCG and its followers are famous for are those who "find a problem transaction post" then stick their nose in were it doesn't belong and assume they know all about the transaction and what took place which is a fantasy in their own mind, it also seem to be the same trouble makers "trolls" most times and RCG still tolerates it.

However they insist stirring trouble making matters worse which the RCG staff doesn't seem to object. This is how the site gets their bad name leaving many wanting to join reluctant. But having a thick skin and knowing what and what not to say is the key to survival on most any internet site, Sadly thiers always some who make it bad for others and give places like this a bad name..............o
Last edited by lectroglide; Mar 14, 2016 at 06:19 PM.
Mar 13, 2016, 05:56 PM
Trader Rating: 168
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Sorry, I'm having trouble because of (what ever reason) getting to the project, I haven't forgot about your ribs,,
That took 4 seconds to type out,,

Communication when a problem comes up is all a reasonable guy asks for.
Last edited by scale_only; Mar 13, 2016 at 09:08 PM.
Mar 13, 2016, 09:24 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Jacob Helber
I'm currently having a job done with him. Parts should be shipping out tomorrow as I got an email from him saying the job was complete. Haven't seen any tracking yet but it is still the weekend. He usually responds to email within a day or so so I would give that a try.
Mar 14, 2016, 12:49 AM
Trader Rating: 12
G.F. beurling
Quote:
Originally Posted by r39o
Geez....

How does all this dribble, including mine, get the OP the subject ribs back?
Just to add my two cents, while I'm not sure that drivel would ever accomplish anything, I know with cetainty that your dribble will not.
Mar 14, 2016, 01:18 AM
Trader Rating: 250
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Miller
Just to add my two cents, while I'm not sure that drivel would ever accomplish anything, I know with cetainty that your dribble will not.
You are right.

There has been near zero help given here to help resolve the problem.

That is the point

I know how I would have gotten he cutter the info but now the OP has nothing......sad
Mar 14, 2016, 04:38 AM
Trader Rating: 45
Earthbound Skyhound
I only read down to the 4th post so, beg pardon if this has been suggested.

You know the address (ie, city & state) where you sent the ribs. Call the District Attorney's office there and tell them what transpired, and tell them you want to charge him with misappropriation of property and possibly mail fraud. And, if appropriate, you'll settle for your goods being returned - at his expense of course.

Laws, and those that enforce them, are there for a reason. Only question remaining, as I see it, is - how bad do you want it?
Git 'er done.

Quick Reply