This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 10, 2016, 09:22 AM
Trader Rating: 44
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Blade 230s with 80 flights and some new parts

Blade 230s it has a brand new ESC on it, only 6 flight so far. has rakon aluminum tail motor mount, and stock one will come with it also.
I just replaced with brand new parts
tail boom
tail motor/blade (have one new extra tail blade left)
main gear
new left servo link
(2) new main blade grip links (have few more spare links will come with it)
new canopy ( was new now has a few cracks these stock canopy's suck)
^all this cost me $63.00 to replace along with the two BNIP parts
I have NIP
feathering shafts (1 pack of 2)
Main shaft (1 pack of 2)

comes with the stock E flite battery and (3) nano tech batterys, the one nano has red XX on it, cause I forgot to charge it, took off and it hit LVC and I had to do a quick landing, so it charges fine, i just wanted to remember witch battery that happened to.
has original box, manual, charger.

if you follow the 230 threads you can see this heli was crashed last week cause of the tail blade flying apart in flight, i even have video this heli was put back together and has now been flown 5 times in past two days.

with all these brand new parts i would like the $220 shipped USPS with tracking.
or trade for something 450 or bigger, I am done with small aircraft's

Please not I have included the price with shipping already, $20 at least is for shipping, so I will be loosing money even at this price. battery's only have few cycles on them and should last many more flights always kept at storage charge. never charged except the day i am going to fly them.

EDIT: 3-20-16 I have now used one of the main shafts and one of the spindle shafts to see if a blade flutter would go away but it needs new head dampers. but now there is only 1 new main shaft and spindle.

flew 3 flights today it flew well. i also just added more pictures cause someone asked for more pictures. all taken today.

Pictures of it sitting next to the trex 450.
Video from yesterday march 9-16 flying in the hurricane winds we were having.
230s March 9 2016 in the wind (4 min 11 sec)

Thanks.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Mar 21, 2016 at 11:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply