This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 09, 2016, 03:22 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Weak Signals Show 2016 Info

It's that time of year again!

RCGroups will be in full force covering the Toledo Trade show! Look for daily updates with photos and videos!

Show Info

Dates:
April 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, 2016

The Seagate Centre 401 Jefferson Avenue Toledo, Ohio 43604

Website Link:

Click here to visit the website.

Last Year's Video Event Coverage

The 2015 Toledo Weak Signals Expo - RCGroups Recap (16 min 34 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2016, 11:25 PM
It's only money & foam...
I always look forward to the Toledo Show......and lunch at Tony Pacos!
Mar 10, 2016, 07:04 PM
Can't wait to go this year. Will be my first time ever. Can't believe I've missed it all theses years. Its only an hour away for me. Really need to see a Jeti in person and hopefully a Taranis Horus.
Mar 10, 2016, 07:15 PM
Thread OP
If you see us make sure we take your picture!
Mar 10, 2016, 07:48 PM

After Hours

Does anyone know if there's going to be any after hours events happening this year? I went to the indoor flying last year and had fun watching the flying truck LOL.
Mar 11, 2016, 10:03 AM
I too attended last years indoor sessions and thoroughly enjoyed them. I was told that the person that sponsored the indoor flying last year has a medical problem that will prevent him from doing the indoor sessions this year. Hopefully someone else will step in to fill the void.
Mar 11, 2016, 12:31 PM
Thats too bad - hope he is better soon.
Mar 11, 2016, 05:08 PM
I am disappointed to hear about the indoor flying being cancelled.

I started flying in summer 2014, went to Toledo last year, as my first rc event ever after reading about it here and took my sport cub with me. I had never flown indoors before and I had the best time flying, up to that time, on Friday evening there. I also enjoyed the show. Was really hoping to go flying there again this year.
Mar 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
It's only money & foam...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
If you see us make sure we take your picture!
Will do! Hey, are you guys gonna have any RC GROUPS T-shirts on hand to purchase? Would be great if you do.
Mar 12, 2016, 01:39 PM
Im super excited for the show, Always have a great time!

I always see RC group running around taking pictures!
I put the decal I got on my tool box at work, people always ask so I tell them about the site, never know when I'll get a friend hooked on this addiction we call radio controlled lol

See ya all there!!!
Mar 12, 2016, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahmed79
Can't wait to go this year. Will be my first time ever. Can't believe I've missed it all theses years. Its only an hour away for me. Really need to see a Jeti in person and hopefully a Taranis Horus.
This will be my 5th year going. You are going to have a blast. It's always a fun show.
Mar 13, 2016, 11:48 AM
Just watching some videos from last year is making me super excited! Can't wait!!!
Mar 14, 2016, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahmed79
Just watching some videos from last year is making me super excited! Can't wait!!!
My brother and I have been going for over 10yrs
We're like kids around this time of year knowing the shows right around the corner!!
Mar 14, 2016, 06:30 PM

Toledo

I went many years ago (80's) when it was entirely nitro. I started going regularly about 10 years ago and have had fun every year. Bought things and sold things and enjoyed every minute. It's like being a kid in a HUGE candy shop.
Mar 14, 2016, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissinger
I went many years ago (80's) when it was entirely nitro. I started going regularly about 10 years ago and have had fun every year. Bought things and sold things and enjoyed every minute. It's like being a kid in a HUGE candy shop.
Yes a huge candy store, My brother got me into going, now its our yearly
pilgrimage lol Plus I love when they "Candy shops" give out free things

Quick Reply