Apr 13, 2016, 07:11 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Yeah.. As you probably know. the search-function of this forum isn't the best, which offten leads to dupplicate thread..
with things as they are, I would like each thread to be as complete as possible..
to remove ads between posts
May 06, 2016, 01:35 PM
JohnVHRC
Just got mine, cant wait!!
Fei Lun FT011 Brushless RC Boat Unboxing Review (12 min 15 sec)
Latest blog entry: FMS Discount Codes! Click here!
May 06, 2016, 02:24 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Ghehe cool stuff man! Have fun with it!
Jun 09, 2016, 09:32 PM
I review RC Products
I love mine!

First Water Run - Fei Lun FT011 Brushless 4S RC Racing Boat (2 min 18 sec)
Jun 10, 2016, 10:48 AM
Just Plane Nutts
Odd seeing this one in the "Micro and Sub-Micro Boats" forum room ...
Latest blog entry: My You-Tube channel
Jun 10, 2016, 11:50 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Haha I think I did that cause the other Feilun boats were in this section as well.
Jun 14, 2016, 04:47 AM
FT011 is on super sale at 79.99$ for a few days here
Jun 20, 2016, 03:24 AM
This guy is amazingly fast !!!!
Just updated my blog (http://brushlessboat.blogspot.com) with a few photos, details and video of first run
Jun 21, 2016, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildardecolmar
FT011 is on super sale at 79.99$ for a few days here
Gearbest scares me but I kinda wanna grab one. For 79.99 though I am afraid they are selling defectives or returns or something. What do you guys think? Lttle over 10 hours left on the sale.
Jun 21, 2016, 01:43 AM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride1226
Gearbest scares me but I kinda wanna grab one. For 79.99 though I am afraid they are selling defectives or returns or something. What do you guys think? Lttle over 10 hours left on the sale.
Mine is awesome, that is really about all I know about this boat and RC Boats in general. It also runs nice on 3S 2200's us guys that fly RC Aircraft use all of the time.

Mine beat this one in a race with both being stock and it costs nearly three times as much and the battery for that one is half to price of this boat:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/boats/el...A-rtr-prb08007

Jun 21, 2016, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride1226
had no problem with my order, neither will all the other one I placed to GB
the FT011 I got last week came from latest production batch: early june 2016 !

see my first run straight out of the box
FT011 REVIEW - ESSAI DU BATEAU RC FT011 (7 min 6 sec)
Jun 21, 2016, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
Mine is awesome, that is really about all I know about this boat and RC Boats in general. It also runs nice on 3S 2200's us guys that fly RC Aircraft use all of the time.

Mine beat this one in a race with both being stock and it costs nearly three times as much and the battery for that one is half to price of this boat:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/boats/el...A-rtr-prb08007

Same than you, I share all 3S and 4S batteries for planes and boats ! and as you said, more expensive boats are 3 or 4 time hte price to get to that speed !
Jun 21, 2016, 11:05 AM
Gearbest had(has) the best price, but even if you miss the sale, you're only talking about $6-7 savings from what they normally sell them at. However, I was concerned about their reputation so I ordered mine from banggood. Turns out that was a mistake, been nearly 4 weeks (supposedly shipped from CA warehouse 6/3) boat never arrived and both times I contacted them they wanted me to make phone calls to try and locate the package - basically to do their job for them. Filed pp claim today.

Too bad there wasn't an amazon.com listing, at least I know I would have received the boat.

My point: not sure if gearbest is any better/worse, but I won't be doing business with banggood again.
Jun 21, 2016, 12:26 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
It only takes One such experience huh? I don't understand why they at least do the parcer checking.. I assume they understand that something like this will have them lose at least 1 customer..
Jun 21, 2016, 03:25 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchRC
It only takes One such experience huh? I don't understand why they at least do the parcer checking.. I assume they understand that something like this will have them lose at least 1 customer..
When a business acts like this, it's usually because they have more customers than they need. We are nothing to them as individuals.
Latest blog entry: My You-Tube channel

Quick Reply