Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
New Product

JJRC H28, a large brushed model with removable arms

I don't know if someone already announced this model, but JJRC is introducing the http://www.tmart.com/JJRC-H28-Headless-Mode-One-Key-Return-Removable-Arm-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-Mode-2-RTF-Black_p339768.html

The JJRC H28 Headless Mode One Key Return Removable Arm RC Drone Quadcopter displays excellent flexibility via its removable arms. With high stability and agile movements, players of all skill levels can easily control it to rise, fall, fly forward or backward, turn left or right, trim, fly sideward, hover, and perform 360-degree rolling at the touch of a button. Three-level speed control from 40% to 100% lets you fly the quadcopter in the way you want. Headless mode avoids the hassle of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly. And it can automatically return to and land at the take-off location at the touch of a button. Click and order right now!
Features
Removable arms, excellent flexibility
Can be easily controlled to rise, fall, fly forward or backward, turn left or right, trim, fly sideward, and hover
Perform 360-degree rolling at the touch of a button
Three-level speed control: 40%, 60%, 100%
Headless mode avoids the hassle of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
Automatically return to and land at the take-off location at the touch of a button
LED lights add visibility in the dark
Easy to control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
Inbuilt 1200mAh battery for long flight time up to 10 minutes

Specifications

Brand JJRC
Model H28
Suit Version Type RTF
Remote Mode 2.4GHz
Remote Distance 200 meters
Flight Time 8-10 minutes
Charging Time 150 minutes
Quadcopter Battery 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo Battery
Quadcopter Battery Model 2S
Charging Mode USB Charging
Functions Rise, Fall, Fly Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, Trim, Fly Sideward, 360 Rolling, Headless Mode, One-button Return
Speed Control 40%, 60%, 100%
Recommended Environment Indoor & Outdoor
Age 14+
Control Mode Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Color Black
Dimensions (18.50 x 18.50 x 7.48)" / (47 x 47 x 19)cm (L x W x H)
Weight 12.35oz / 350g

Package Includes
1 x JJRC H28 RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
4 x Blades
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual

I just received it .... and as usual with JJRC: YaP
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
reserved
Mar 08, 2016, 04:02 PM
JJRC is very active. Would I be wrong in saying they release one quad a month?
Mar 08, 2016, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneRequired
JJRC is very active. Would I be wrong in saying they release one quad a month?

Yes At least !!! There are rebranding everything. Mine is a pre-release version probably without the official box
Mar 09, 2016, 06:20 AM
Does it fly inverted as well? The props seem to suggest so.
Mar 09, 2016, 06:39 AM
are the motors brushed or brushless, look like they might be brushed with the motors in the arms, will wait for you report, must say i like jjrc kit could be another one to add to my growing colection
Mar 09, 2016, 06:47 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash3339
Does it fly inverted as well? The props seem to suggest so.
Props look lot like H26 series, unlikely to be an inverted flyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets
are the motors brushed or brushless, look like they might be brushed with the motors in the arms, will wait for you report, must say i like jjrc kit could be another one to add to my growing colection
Considering the closed motor pods on top, it doesn't look like outrunners, but geared or direct drive brushed.
Mar 09, 2016, 09:57 AM
That seems like nothing more than a tarantula X6. You can see the brushed motors and gears in the similar looking arms and motor pods. Props look identical to X6 tarantula.

Should be fun as the X6 sure is.

Maybe this will prove more durable then the X6 with better arms?
Mar 09, 2016, 12:11 PM
I wonder if the removable arms were to reduce shipping charges by fitting into a smaller box
Mar 09, 2016, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCDESPERADO
I wonder if the removable arms were to reduce shipping charges by fitting into a smaller box

I think so ... the packagaging is very compact; Each arms are connected via Tdean connectors
Mar 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
If it doesn't cause flight issues (eg. Lack of rigidity) then I think the removable arms are an interesting innovation to allow free shipping for larger models..
Mar 11, 2016, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan
If it doesn't cause flight issues (eg. Lack of rigidity) then I think the removable arms are an interesting innovation to allow free shipping for larger models..
Aren't removable arms intended for extra durability, isn't that why frames with removable arms cost more?
Mar 11, 2016, 10:22 PM
Why does JJRC have to always use a different protocal, it just means it'll never be deviated. And that only limits potential sales.
Mar 12, 2016, 09:08 AM
Errata: The H28 uses the V2x2 protocol... Heyyy the return on the BK2425
Mar 12, 2016, 03:20 PM
Are you sure it's brushed? $99 seems awfully expensive for a basic brushed quad..

Quick Reply