This thread is privately moderated by pcoromelas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2016, 02:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

OK Models Pilot Pitts S-2A 1.35 Scale

It took 30 + years to finish this plane but It's done and beautiful. This kit was given to me by John Bayshore Sr and John Jr.. I held on to this kit for about 25 years before I started building it. This was the plane that got me back into the hobby. I have got this plane back, it took me over 5 months and a small claims court case but I got it back. It is hard to figure people out and why they do what they do. It's sad that someone you thought was a friend turns into an enemy. Life is too short for negative people. I am looking to blue skies and good times.
Last edited by pcoromelas; Dec 06, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 11, 2016, 09:54 PM
rrg
rrg
Sweet...How much and will you ship......
Mar 11, 2016, 10:45 PM
Beautiful! Looks like you went with 4-40 bolts instead of the wood screws that came with the kit for the upper wing support and several other places. I will do the same.
Last edited by yser; Mar 11, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
Jul 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
This plane is going to be beautiful in the air. Love the 70s patriotic scheme, reminds me of Evel Knievel. I'm still drawing the parts from plans into CAD. Going to be a long project, but hopefully well worth it. Love these Pilot kits. Currently building a Pilot Bellanca Decathlon. Congratulations on having a beauty!

Quick Reply