Mar 05, 2016, 06:29 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Walkera goggle 3 or FS HD v2

Well I'm trying to make a decision on what to get.... I'm down to the Goggle 3 and FatShark HD v2.... I'm getting a f210 if that helps... only found one video for a somewhat comparison or should I get the eachine...

Eachine Assassin 180 FPV, VR-007 HD Goggles (2 min 27 sec)
Last edited by fastblade; Mar 05, 2016 at 06:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2016, 08:10 PM
If you're only debating between the Goggle 3 and the HDv2, I'd go with the Goggle3. After owning both now, I can easily say the optics in the Goggle 3 are faaaar superior to the HDv2's. No blurriness what-so-ever.

If you're willing to consider it though, I'd get the Dominator V3's. Slightly smaller resolution but they work really well and have the capability for expansion like diversity and such.
Mar 25, 2016, 09:08 PM
Thread OP
Figures right..... right after I buy the HD v2's.... So in the end ... which ones you going to keep? One thing that deterred me was the eyepiece... I wanted the faceplate and fan.... the other was the name... so when they come out with the new and improved... these will be easier to sell.....
Jun 13, 2016, 11:16 PM
TeleportEmperor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retcht
If you're only debating between the Goggle 3 and the HDv2, I'd go with the Goggle3. After owning both now, I can easily say the optics in the Goggle 3 are faaaar superior to the HDv2's. No blurriness what-so-ever.

If you're willing to consider it though, I'd get the Dominator V3's. Slightly smaller resolution but they work really well and have the capability for expansion like diversity and such.
Hi Retcht, i was searching the forum on goggles and saw that you had both the goggle 3 by walkera and the fatshark hd2s then sold them in favor of the fatshark v3s... hence you are in an excellent position to say your thoughts... im on the fence with pretty much all three. Yet have not tried any on. Ive narrow eyes and an ipd of about 58mm

What are your thoughts on the v3s

Cheers man

Phil
Jun 13, 2016, 11:19 PM
TeleportEmperor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastblade
Figures right..... right after I buy the HD v2's.... So in the end ... which ones you going to keep? One thing that deterred me was the eyepiece... I wanted the faceplate and fan.... the other was the name... so when they come out with the new and improved... these will be easier to sell.....
How did you like the hd v2s dude?
Im interested in getting some but have not been able to test any
Jun 15, 2016, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleportEmperor
How did you like the hd v2s dude?
Im interested in getting some but have not been able to test any
I tried dom2 and of course I now own HD's.... The best so far... once the HD tx gets more popular... you can plug right into the HD's ... of course until fatshark comes out with an adapter... so I'd say get the HD's...

Quick Reply