Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 25, 2018, 04:13 AM
Everything is working now. It appears they just needed a couple of more handshakes to get to know one another.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 13, 2018, 02:03 PM
Proverbs 12:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckler
Almost looks like this thread has died. No more app development maybe?
Seems like the updates have stopped?

Doug B.
Sep 17, 2018, 01:37 AM
I looked at the last update and saw that it is in active development. Then I bought the device and the app and there are no updates since then ...
Murphy strikes again.
Oct 11, 2018, 10:20 AM
Proverbs 12:15
My Android app just updated yesterday!

What's New
// Version 4.23
// FEATURE: Controller Firmware 4.08
// - BUGFIX: Analyze Cycle with Preset shows Update Tag (UpdTag) instead of Update Preset (UpdPst)

Updated October 10, 2018

Doug B.
Today, 10:25 AM
Livin ta fly
Problem # 1 My bump controller did a firmware update and now I can not get the ccs 4.08 app to connect to the controller. It says bump controller is running newer firmware (4.8) than this application supports. The application must be upgraded to ensure compatibility. Bluetooth connection will be closed. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere I can update the app other than the play store? Is there anything I can do?

Problem #2 I've had my charger since last Christmas and haven't had any issues. I just built a case for it and now it will only spuratically read the bump tags with deck mounted in place. I can lift the deck about .5" and it will work every time. Any ideas how to rectify the case app issue and what might be causing the bump tag read issues? I'm guessing some kind of interference but not sure how to rectify.
Last edited by sparkx38; Today at 10:30 AM.
Today, 10:48 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
Problem # 1 My bump controller did a firmware update and now I can not get the ccs 4.08 app to connect to the controller. It says bump controller is running newer firmware (4.8) than this application supports. The application must be upgraded to ensure compatibility. Bluetooth connection will be closed. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere I can update the app other than the play store? Is there anything I can do?

Problem #2 I've had my charger since last Christmas and haven't had any issues. I just built a case for it and now it will only spuratically read the bump tags with deck mounted in place. I can lift the deck about .5" and it will work every time. Any ideas how to rectify the case app issue and what might be causing the bump tag read issues? I'm guessing some kind of interference but not sure how to rectify.
Self adhesive aluminum or copper tape applied to the back of the controller has been discussed and used by a few people
Give it a try ...

Quick Reply