Introducing the Bump Controller CCS mobile app - Page 27 - RC Groups
Sep 29, 2017, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoKelly
// Version 4.12
Good to see the new features! First issue seen in new version: history upload might be broken. Got stuck after the charge both times I tried. Progress bar full green, says 0/0, and frozen. Had to Cancel and it wasnt uploaded.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckler
Good to see the new features! First issue seen in new version: history upload might be broken. Got stuck after the charge both times I tried. Progress bar full green, says 0/0, and frozen. Had to Cancel and it wasnt uploaded.
Thanks for reporting.

Please capture/screenshot the Debug Log and attach it here or email to kelly@revolectrix.com.
When you reconnect, does it keep trying to upload and get stuck or only happens 1 time (per charge) ?
Sep 29, 2017, 05:31 PM
So after rebooting everything and trying 3 more charges, it's working normally. Will update if it reoccurs.

Bug found though (on my tablet at least): in History, with a dropdown menu expanded open. Android Back button then opens "Confirm Disconnect & Exit" dialog and crashes app - it won't exit and only Home button works, then need to Force Stop. Reproducible.
Sep 29, 2017, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckler
So after rebooting everything and trying 3 more charges, it's working normally. Will update if it reoccurs.

Bug found though (on my tablet at least): in History, with a dropdown menu expanded open. Android Back button then opens "Confirm Disconnect & Exit" dialog and crashes app - it won't exit and only Home button works, then need to Force Stop. Reproducible.
Excellent find !!! That has been an open bug since the new Android version and I couldnt fi d a way to reproduce - ill bet the key ingredient is having the dropdown or some other floating window open at the time.

Keep me posted on the history upload thing - i just ran a couple more tests and unable to reproduce, but ill keep trying other variations.