Mar 07, 2017, 11:07 AM

Bump CCS for Apple iOS now available on iTunes !!

Revolectrix Charge Control Software (CCS) allows you to remotely monitor and control your Revolectrix PowerLab series chargers from any Apple iOS device using a Bluetooth Low Energy wireless link.

MINIMUM APPLE DEVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Apple iOS 8.0
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- iPhone 5
- iPad 3rd-gen
- iPad Mini 1st-gen
- iPad Air 1st-gen

CURRENT FEATURES:
- Real-time monitoring and control for Bump Controller chargers
- Simultaneously connect to up to 4 Bump Controllers
- View and control up to 16 PowerLab chargers channels from a single screen
- Automatic Bump Controller and PowerLab firmware upgrades over Bluetooth
- Automatic upload and storage of battery charge graphs
- History, reporting, graphing of battery charge graphs
- Battery historical performance trending charts
- Quick Manual operation setup (faster data input)
- End of operation alerts to mobile device for remote monitoring (within BlueTooth range)

FUTURE FEATURES:
- Quick BumpTag setup (faster data input)
- Bump Controller and PowerLab settings/options management from app
- Charger Battery Preset creation and configuration from app

REVOLECTRIX PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY:
This application is compatible with the following Revolectrix PowerLab series of products:
- Revolectrix Bump Controller (and connected PL6, PL8, and DPL8 chargers)

NOTE: The original PowerLab series of chargers do not support Bluetooth, so this app cannot connect to them directly - only via the Bump Controller.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2017, 12:38 PM
KI7CBF
So awesome!!! How do I get it? I don't see it in the AppStore.
Mar 07, 2017, 12:43 PM
Are you still having trouble finding it ?
I just searched on my iphone5 and ipad3, and both showed the listing.

What device are you using ? ... is it in the supported list ??

Maybe it just takes a little while for the iTunes servers to "sync" and show that its available.
Mar 07, 2017, 03:35 PM
ancora imparo
Kelly, just checking that the $30.99 price is correct. Seems a weird number?

John
Mar 07, 2017, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj604 View Post
Kelly, just checking that the $30.99 price is correct. Seems a weird number?

John
I set the price at $19.99 USD and Apple does the currency exchange rate - i have no idea how ... ill look into it.

What country, John ?
Mar 07, 2017, 05:51 PM
RevoKelly,

If we've already purchased the android app do we have to purchase the apple app as well?

al
Mar 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrmtrk View Post
So awesome!!! How do I get it? I don't see it in the AppStore.
Do a search in the app store for "Revolectrix" and it shows up.

NICE JOB Kelly! And congrats on getting it done!

WB
Mar 07, 2017, 07:36 PM
KI7CBF
Oddly, this morning I could not find it on my iDevices, but could see it in the AppStore in iTunes on my Mac. This evening it's everywhere. I guess it just takes a while to propagate a new app. I'm VERY anxious to use it.
Mar 07, 2017, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossaer View Post
RevoKelly,

If we've already purchased the android app do we have to purchase the apple app as well?

al
There obviously isnt any kind of automated coordination between Google and Apple, but if you are switching from Android to Apple and want a refund on the Android version, you can send me the original Google Play email you received when you purchased the app and I can use that purchase ID to issue a refund.
Mar 07, 2017, 11:08 PM
ancora imparo
Ah, that explains it. My version of the AppStore is converting to Australian $.

It's kinda confusing these days since different online stores have different defaults - some price in US$ and some convert. And I normally try and set everything to US$ so when on RCGroups I quote a price of something it's all to the same standard.

Thanks

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoKelly View Post
I set the price at $19.99 USD and Apple does the currency exchange rate - i have no idea how ... ill look into it.

What country, John ?
Mar 08, 2017, 04:03 PM
"There obviously isnt any kind of automated coordination between Google and Apple, but if you are switching from Android to Apple and want a refund on the Android version, you can send me the original Google Play email you received when you purchased the app and I can use that purchase ID to issue a refund. "

Nah it's fine, just wanted to make sure I needed to do that, it's well worth the $20 to have both versions, not a problem.

al