Aug 03, 2016, 07:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckler View Post
I see, but there may be an issue because I have an instance of two LiPos in a row both around 80% charge but still the second shows a sub cycle. Also, all of my Pb charges show a negative charge capacity (e.g. -45%) even tho it's progressing normally during charge (and graph).

By the way, hours aren't getting displayed in charge times, in the saved graph and I think during charge at the top.
The ID for the cycle is determined when the operation starts - this is required in order to guarantee unique cycle IDs for more complex operations and scenarios (like multi-pack). So if the previous operation did not cause the cycle counter to increment, then the current operation will have (x) sub-cycle after it. In future release, I'll be adding a checkbox to quickly filter out any operation that doesn't have significant information (like Storage charges).

As another example, lets say you just charged the same pack 5 times (cycle #21,22,23,24,25), but didn't fly the last charge, so then you did a Storage charge. The Storage charge would show as #26 (because the previous charge incremented the counter), and the next complete charge would show as #26(1) because the storage charge did NOT increment the counter.

I'll add the Pb charge capacity and hours timer to my list to investigate.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 03, 2016, 08:59 AM
ancora imparo

Keyboard

Kelly, the new on screen keyboard is a great improvement!
Thanks. 😊

John
Aug 11, 2016, 07:15 AM
Fastredrover
Hi Kelly

A request for the app on a 10 inch tablet when in landscape.
Can we have something to move the channel display positions.
My charge station with 2 DPL's, 4 channels are positioned different to the screen.
Aug 11, 2016, 08:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastredrover View Post
Hi Kelly

A request for the app on a 10 inch tablet when in landscape.
Can we have something to move the channel display positions.
My charge station with 2 DPL's, 4 channels are positioned different to the screen.
Sure, I'll add it to the list.
Aug 11, 2016, 03:51 PM
Every day I check for 'iPhone app now available for download'.
Every day I am disappointed.
Aug 11, 2016, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMynes View Post
Been using Android since it first came out and have never been disappointed.
Aug 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMynes View Post
Its still going to be a little while - Bump features and bugfixes have taken priority and pushed the iOS app out a little further - closer to end of 2016 now ... so take a couple months off from your daily checks
Aug 11, 2016, 07:37 PM
On the other hand, the Android version is working pretty darn good now. Time to get the Apple version spun up.
Aug 11, 2016, 09:19 PM
My Galaxy s4 is reading, but no longer sending tag info to the BC. Used to. Bug?
Aug 12, 2016, 08:01 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedVision View Post
My Galaxy s4 is reading, but no longer sending tag info to the BC. Used to. Bug?
Yes, one of our beta testers reported the same thing, but I haven't had time to look at it yet.
Aug 14, 2016, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauropitotto View Post
Took these today just to show what I was seeing.

This was with a 14S Optipower 4400 charging in parallel. I took screenshots showing the charge completing, the device upload the cycle graph, but then nothing showing the 14S in the database.

So I guess the bump is sending something, but I cannot access it in the phone? Perhaps its there but it won't let me scroll?
FWIW, Still no logging or any data collected from the dozens of charges on my 12S or 14S packs.

Small packs remain current and active, but the large packs are not showing anything in the Battery History at all.
Aug 16, 2016, 09:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
FWIW, Still no logging or any data collected from the dozens of charges on my 12S or 14S packs.

Small packs remain current and active, but the large packs are not showing anything in the Battery History at all.
Ok, I'll do more testing with the latest release and see if I can reproduce.

If not, I'll have the battery history backup feature done soon, so we can use that to send me a copy of your battery history for debugging.
Aug 16, 2016, 09:31 AM
Thread OP
Quote:

One more question ... do you *always* charge those 12S and 14S packs in Parallel or sometimes Separate (chargers) ?
Aug 16, 2016, 09:51 AM
Always charging in parallel. So at the field there can be one 12S stick on one channel, while a 14S stick is on the other channel. Or I'll have one 14S charging on one channel, then use the other channel for a small receiver pack.
Aug 16, 2016, 11:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Always charging in parallel. So at the field there can be one 12S stick on one channel, while a 14S stick is on the other channel. Or I'll have one 14S charging on one channel, then use the other channel for a small receiver pack.
Ahh... that was the secret - found the problem.

The app will only record the battery details if it sees the battery by itself in a setup, and right now, there isn't a check for multi-pack operations, so if you have never once selected "Separate" after bumping a multi-pack, then the app sees the "x2" and doesn't store/cache the battery details - that's why they aren't showing up in your drop-down list of packs.

Do the following and you should see all of your packs in the drop-down list, along with all the history it has been uploading:

1. Power everything up and BT connect your app to your Bump
2. Select charger 1 (with charger 2 idle)
3. Bump your pack, then select "Separate"
4. Touch the battery and select clear (no need to start a charge)
5. Repeat #3-4 for each of your other 12S/14S packs

That should fix your history view - confirm after you try it.

I'll add this to the bug list to fix.

Quick Reply