2016 IMPBA Spring Nationals April 16/17th - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

2016 IMPBA Spring Nationals April 16/17th

Dust off your boats and get ready for the IMPBA Spring Nationals taking place April 16th and 17th. It's hosted by the Atlanta Model Boaters and the deadline to enter is April 10th...

Splash

Get Ready for the IMPBA Spring Nationals

Dust off your boats and get ready for the IMPBA Spring Nationals taking place April 16th and 17th. It's hosted by the Atlanta Model Boaters and the deadline to enter is April 10th. Sign up at rcRacingEvents.com. The entry fee is $25 for your first boat and $15 for each additional boat. There will be four heats per class of 6 lap racing action with trophies handed out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

Location: Morning Creek Lake, 1000 Naturally Fresh Blvd. College Park, GA. 30349

Mar 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RCGroups Editor
I raced this one for a number of years, and brought home some trophies in the process. Great race held by a great club!
Mar 04, 2016, 08:29 PM
I live near here! Never knew about this place!! What are the classes? How does that all work?
Mar 04, 2016, 08:43 PM
RCG Admin
Click that rcRacingEvents link in the first post for more info on classes and registration.
Mar 04, 2016, 11:59 PM
I remember my Fiancee taking me to a lake in WA for a walk and a picnic, and then I heard those nitro engines on the adjacent lake.... Suffice to say that we didn't eat.

It was really cool since I was just getting back into RC.