Feb 29, 2016, 08:55 AM
Discussion

Whats the best starter 250fpv racer. i already have Fatshark v2 goggles.

Whats the best starter 250fpv racer. i already have Fatshark v2 goggles.. I fly Futuba radio. I was looking a plug in play type deal. Don't want a el cheapo, but want one i can get parts for lol thanks for any info.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 29, 2016, 08:04 PM
FPV is not a Crime
Quote:
Originally Posted by jongurley
Whats the best starter 250fpv racer. i already have Fatshark v2 goggles.. I fly Futuba radio. I was looking a plug in play type deal. Don't want a el cheapo, but want one i can get parts for lol thanks for any info.
I like my Nighthawk 280, But I would seriously consider a eachine falcon and the new walkera 210 as well, or perhaps a storm. I'm assuming you have some experience with flying these things of course, otherwise much crashing and breakage in your future.
Mar 01, 2016, 03:51 AM
I can recommend either the Eachine 250 racer or KingKong 260 pnp's. I've owned and flown both with my FS Dom V2 goggles and they are both very good fpv pnp's to start off with. Lots of inexpensive spares are available.

After a few repairs/re-builds you will probably be ready for a diy kit imho.
Mar 01, 2016, 05:39 AM
Vortex pro 250 👊
Mar 01, 2016, 11:53 AM
Nighthawk 280.

The Spedix S250 is great value for money. You have to build it, but it's an easy build. NO soldering.. Great value for money from HK Int..

Quick Reply