Feb 27, 2016, 05:30 PM
Help!

Why would channels 1-4 stop being received? Channel 5 works fine

Flip32 board, Turnigy 9x radio. This rig was working fine, flying around perfect. I had a crash, no worse than any other, and it quit.

Here's the thing. The primary controls on channels 1-4 (AETR) act like they aren't connected. I have a switch on Aux 1 for autolevel which still works. I connect that wire to each of the other channels on the Rx and they are all being transmitted and received fine to the radio.

It's like the Flip32 just decided to stop looking at Rx pins 1-4. Channel 5 on the aux pin is making it all the way in; it still controls autolevel. I can connect to the Chrome configurator app for Cleanflight and the board still has its brain; it sees the gyros and accels are working, and it retained the PID settings.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2016, 08:29 AM
Team AlienWarpSquad
Which RX?
Feb 28, 2016, 10:59 AM
Turnigy 9x radio system. I checked each of the 4 channels that aren't getting into the flight control board and the Rx is receiving them.
Aug 02, 2016, 02:01 PM

same thing

the same thing is happening to me now. except its channels 1-5, the other channels work fine. did you ever find a solution?
Aug 02, 2016, 04:43 PM
I forgot I posted this thread. I did find the culprit.

I had decased the 9x receiver and the throttle output pin got tweaked and was faulty. It had to be pinched just right for the signal to get through. Interestingly Cleanflight, when it doesn't see a throttle signal, goes into failsafe mode which is to set channels 1-4 to 1500 as read by the Configuator.

Quick Reply