Jan 28, 2017, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunr
To factory reset:
  1. Turn off Tx.
  2. While pressing both MODE and BACK buttons down, turn on the Tx.

To do the 6D and 3G calibrations, you need to make sure the DR switch in the full=100% throw position.
great!
I managed to factory reset the radio and now it seems I can enter "hovering mode" again.
thanks.
Last edited by John/T; Jan 28, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2020, 06:34 PM

XK X6 channels conversion

Hello:
Can I convert the transmitter into 3 channels to cancel the warp?
Im beginner
Thanks in advance!
Javier
SPAIN
Jan 17, 2020, 05:29 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendra
Hello:
Can I convert the transmitter into 3 channels to cancel the warp?
Im beginner
Thanks in advance!
Javier
SPAIN

Welcome. What do you mean with "cancel the warp"?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jan 17, 2020, 09:15 AM
The side displacement left/right.
Does it can be automated like in 3ch transmitter?
Im beginner and want to drive only throttle, yaw and forward/backward
Its possible with XK-X6?.
Thanks!
Javier
SPAIN
Last edited by xendra; Jan 17, 2020 at 11:04 AM.
Jan 17, 2020, 09:43 AM
You want a coaxial helicopter. To get rid of the side to side action or aileron you will need another set of blades spinning in the opposite direction. And another flight controller will be needed and then the tail........... Just buy a coaxial helicopter and done.

Ric...
Jan 18, 2020, 09:22 AM
I bought XK-K124 heli because Im in love with. Coaxial helis isnt realistics like this model. The most models are ugly like K100, K110 or V911, V950 etc.
Im beginner to manage all four parameters. Perhaps automating warp on the transmitter, I could start the learning of this beautiful heli.
But I ignore if a 6ch transmitter, can be programmed to 3 ch.
Any idea?
Thanks!
Javier
SPAIN
Jan 18, 2020, 11:41 AM
Its hard to understand why you want your 6ch tx to act like a 3ch tx. It can be done, but, you wont be able to fly your 6ch k124 with only 3ch. And its hard understanding what youre really saying. Maybe youre using a translator.

When I first tried a 6ch heli, the thing that bother me most was the pitch or collective mostly in the nose in orientation and I wanted the heli to act like a 4ch heli so I could be more comfortable learning 6ch heli. At least that's what I thought and realized to learn 6ch heli I had to learn it with all 6 channels. Changing the pitch curve to reduce the pitch or collective did it for me.

BTW, pod and boom aren't ugly, they just look half naked.

Ric...
Jan 20, 2020, 01:00 PM
Sir Crashalot
xendra, I think what you are looking for is the "6G" feature of the k124. Read the instructions or look for the thread in this forum for that heli (or similar heli like the k110 or k123) on how to get into and fly that mode. The 6G function allows you to manipulate only the throttle, pitch and yaw like a 3ch, while maintaining stability electronically (vs mechanically like a coaxial).

Quick Reply