Jun 02, 2016, 08:18 PM
MAAC SAVED RC!!
Congrats Brian!

Video..
Brian Harrington's Century Jet Hunter with JetsMunt VT80 (1 min 45 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2016, 05:56 AM
Money generates lift.
Thread OP

Hunter Video

Next time I'll try to land on the centerline. Less stressful
Jun 03, 2016, 06:13 PM
MAAC SAVED RC!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJH424 View Post
Next time I'll try to land on the centerline. Less stressful
LOL Yes... but its something we've all done, will do, and do again

I was more suprised with the hard left bank on take off.. That! must have got your attention LOL
Jun 04, 2016, 06:45 AM
Money generates lift.
Thread OP

Hunter test flight

Trevor,

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts and words. When I watch the Video I'm thinking. What was I thinking?

The answer of course is I wasn't. LOL.

Brian
Jun 06, 2016, 05:33 PM
Money generates lift.
Thread OP

Hunter

More pics with drop tanks installed.
Dec 06, 2016, 08:02 PM
Beautiful!!!
Dec 01, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hi Brian, I'm glad to find this rare build forum on the Century Jets Hawker Hunter. I have one on order. It's great to see the pictures. I think I read somewhere that you suffered Spektrum reboot and the jet went in? How did it fly up until then? I hope I made a good decision ordering this bird. Love the vintage look of it.
Mar 05, 2018, 07:05 PM
I finally received my Century Jets Models Hawker Hunter. I think I should be grateful, as I've tried contacting the owner several times with no response. I doubt this thread will do anyone going forward any good, as it's doubtful anyone can get this kit anymore except used. I don't know if they are still in business.
I ordered mine just as Tamjets was going out of business, so they knocked off the $200 from the price. Fortunately, Gary at Jettech stepped up with a beautiful 25" thrust tube. The gas tank is on order from Camlex in Quebec. I made my own plug for it. The jet body is pretty good, a little rough with pinholes and scratches to fill. But that's pretty typical for a wet layup old school jet. It's hard to find a small Hawker Hunter jet kit anywhere, so I am fine with it. The retracts and doors are a challenge. Unless someone else steps up with a current build, this thread might as well die.

Quick Reply