This thread is privately moderated by monroec, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 25, 2016, 10:01 AM
Trader Rating: 115
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

OS Max 20 FP ,OS Max 25 FP

Both engines Like new,OS Max 20 FP , OS Max 25 FP. Very slight mounting marks and they have not been run.
$45.00 each plus $5.50 shipping in the US.
Buy both for $89.75 shipped in the US.
Paypal and money orders.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2016, 10:56 AM
Trader Rating: 542
Hoarding??? What's that???
Looks like the one on the right has a rusted head bolt, stripped front muffler bolt and the needle appears to have castor build up on the knurling????
Feb 25, 2016, 11:08 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Gordon, maybe when it came from Japan that way?
Feb 25, 2016, 02:48 PM
Trader Rating: 47
notsomodernmodeler
I saw the same thing, does not necessarily mean it wont run alright but coming from O.S. Engines in Japan that way? Maybe a domestically produced engine but not an O.S. I've had literally 100's of O.S. Engines and never once have I seen anything like that. I've had new Fox engines though with factory bent parts and metal chips inside of them.

Looks like it is just a used engine (maybe not that used) cleaned well while missing brushing some parts and put away with a little water/moisture in the bolt cup on the head. I've seen it a bunch of times.
Jim
Feb 25, 2016, 03:49 PM
I was simply asking a question...
Feb 26, 2016, 12:45 PM
Trader Rating: 34
AMA 537620
I've got bolt heads that look like that just from sitting in the garage for a couple years. But the stripped bolts on the muffler and castor residue do point to being used. The other one does look new though. Still not a bad price all said and done.
Feb 26, 2016, 01:02 PM
Yep, still very good prices!

Quick Reply