This thread is privately moderated by Steve85, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
Black Shire
This week I received another, new product of Steve's--a short kit of George Stringwell's famous Vedette RC sailplane (see: http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=7599 )! I look forward to building and flying it, when circumstances permit.

-- Jason
Last edited by blackshire; Oct 22, 2016 at 01:33 AM. Reason: I forgot something I wanted to write.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2016, 09:35 AM
Still the "Pro"-crastinator...
Thread OP
I'm glad I could cut it for you, Jason. Good luck with the build!

Steve
Oct 25, 2016, 06:48 AM
Black Shire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve85
I'm glad I could cut it for you, Jason. Good luck with the build!

Steve
Thank you! The seemingly endless medical appointments and paperwork that keeps coming my way *has* to have a lull sooner or later, giving me time to build it.

-- Jason
Jul 27, 2017, 09:46 AM

RCM plans

Steve could i get a quote for short kit prices?I can not get my pdf files to upload,but the two short kits i am wanting are RCM plans Terry Moore laser 200 and the RCM Stevens akro 52 inch wing span,I would be interested in fuse parts only as i cut my own foam cores.we would be interested in multiple short kits of each,Thank you.Ronald Hopping Iowa city,Iowa...
Jul 27, 2017, 09:09 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall2907
Steve could i get a quote for short kit prices?I can not get my pdf files to upload,but the two short kits i am wanting are RCM plans Terry Moore laser 200 and the RCM Stevens akro 52 inch wing span,I would be interested in fuse parts only as i cut my own foam cores.we would be interested in multiple short kits of each,Thank you.Ronald Hopping Iowa city,Iowa...
Hi Ronald,

Are these the plans:

http://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=6461

http://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=7974

E-mail me at summitmodelaeronautics"at symbol"outlook.com and I'll work up some quotes for you.

Steve
Dec 21, 2017, 07:58 AM
Email sent Re: Palmer Hurricane short kit. Thank you so much for this valuable and much-needed service!

Best wishes,

John
Jan 18, 2018, 08:18 AM
Hey Steve,

I just received the short kit for the Palmer Hurricane and let me tell you that it's absolutely TOP NOTCH in every way! I'm really looking forward to getting started on what for me will be a challenging build.

I'll be placing another order very soon. Couldn't be happier with your service, communications, price, and packing.

Excellent company and a unique (as far as I know) way of producing short kits of obscure models on-demand.

Good goin', Steve, ya done good!

Hang in there,

John
Last edited by jpooch00; Jan 18, 2018 at 08:25 AM.
Jan 18, 2018, 11:58 AM
Thread OP
That's great to hear, John! Looking forward to a build log here somewhere...maybe the Control Line forum?

Steve

Quick Reply