Apr 01, 2018, 08:28 PM
Flown that Pitts again yet v2527a5, it would be interesting to know what effect your thrust changes had?
Last edited by Phil W; Apr 01, 2018 at 08:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2018, 08:37 AM
Hi Phil I haven't flown it yet. It's still a bit cold and windy here. I'll post again after I fly it. Peter
Apr 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
I flew it again today with three washers worth of down thrust and it still needs constant down elevator above 1/4 throttle to prevent it from mushing straight up. It flies not too bad but it's not flying right. I think I'm going to try adjusting the aileron reflex next.
Jul 04, 2018, 02:14 PM
I tried playing with the reflex and flew it again the other day but that didn't help. I give up on it. I'm sure the angle of incidence is the problem but It don't know what is right for it and it's too difficult to change it how. I'll hang it from the garage ceiling as a decoration.
Oct 21, 2019, 12:25 PM
C.H.E.A.P

Dancing wings Pitts

Hello Everyone,
Does anybody know where I can buy Pitts biplane from Dancing Wings, seems like it has been discontinued at HK, I bought one a year ago or so and just got to it this weekend, never opened the box when it came in just threw it on the shelf in the garage. Well to my surprise they sent me a Poke, I do not remember whether it was me ordering a Poke or HK made a mistake, I already have a Poke, now I have two, wanted a Pitts, bummer, should have opened the box a year ago (god help me, this is such an awful addiction - I have so many planes in boxes and can't stop buying new ones), tried to find it on Banggood, Ebay, Amazon - no luck, thought maybe any of you guys know where it is being sold currently or are we done here with this plane production??
Last edited by Russian Rebel; Oct 21, 2019 at 12:32 PM.
Oct 22, 2019, 02:57 AM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2527a5
I tried playing with the reflex and flew it again the other day but that didn't help. I give up on it. I'm sure the angle of incidence is the problem but It don't know what is right for it and it's too difficult to change it how. I'll hang it from the garage ceiling as a decoration.
I can take some pics in the next day or two if you wish that may help.
Last edited by Grantham Kid; Oct 22, 2019 at 03:05 AM.
Dec 08, 2019, 07:04 PM
I just saw your reply now Grantham Kid. Sure, some pics would be great. I'm convinced my angle of incidence isn't right and it's pretty difficult to change now.
Dec 10, 2019, 09:07 AM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Thread OP
There are actually some pics further back in the thread that show what you want.
Cant find the pics. It would take ages but if you read page 4 post #55 it might help.

Found it.
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...pshkqv0b0e.JPG
Last edited by Grantham Kid; Dec 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quick Reply