Hubsan H502E & H502S, the first brushed mini with GPS and FPV - Page 94 - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 02:06 PM
Very strange. Still looks like bad motor or bad prop. I know you keep saying they are correct. Take all of them off place them on a table and make sure that there are only 2 pairs. Looks like you have 3 of a kind . For that to be that stuck to the ground it is the wrong prop .
Other think I can hear a prop guard hitting. Take them off

Hubsan 502e problem (0 min 23 sec)

Wish you got closer.
Last edited by John Luciano; Nov 09, 2017 at 02:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 02:36 PM
Closer would have been better but I had to enlist the help of my daughter in law. Lucky there is anything to see. That right front prop just doesn't seem to be helping lift. I have changed the props around and checked the lettering on the arms and props. It looks like problems I have seen where the prop is on backwards or the motor needs to be reversed. I will keep fiddling around. Or give up and send it back.
Nov 09, 2017, 02:49 PM
I found that putting a mark on the prop will help establish what way it is turning. RF and the RR should be turning the same way
My guess is CCW I can check on one of mine when I get back home tonight
Nov 09, 2017, 03:09 PM
`The props indicate that right frontA CW, left front B CCW, right rear B CCW, left rear A CW
That is based on the writing on the four props. My battery is shot . I will charge and make sure that the real world matches those designations.

i have marked the props and will see which way all four are spinning.

Later- The A's are going clockwise and the B's counter clockwise. That looks correct. A couple of YouTube posts comment about the quads motors. At this point that looks like the problem to me.
Last edited by pete41; Nov 09, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Nov 14, 2017, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annegottagun
Hey! I'm official Hubsan technical support. Send me a YouTube or Google Drive link. Where did you purchase this unit?
Anne.. can i ask you a thing? how many mW output is the 5.8 Ghz camera transmission module of the H501s?
Nov 14, 2017, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annegottagun
Hey! I'm official Hubsan technical support. Send me a YouTube or Google Drive link. Where did you purchase this unit?
I have tried to reply but have not heard from you. Am I doing something wrong?
Nov 14, 2017, 04:02 PM
Can a 502E carry a Foxeer Legend 2 camera? It weighs 45 grams.
Nov 14, 2017, 05:27 PM
Badass Support Mofo at Hubsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete41
Closer would have been better but I had to enlist the help of my daughter in law. Lucky there is anything to see. That right front prop just doesn't seem to be helping lift. I have changed the props around and checked the lettering on the arms and props. It looks like problems I have seen where the prop is on backwards or the motor needs to be reversed. I will keep fiddling around. Or give up and send it back.
The video is rather blurry- I can't confirm if it's a motor problem, or a prop issue. You can send it in, but if it's only a prop issue we would charge the inspection fee as well as shipping back. To avoid that- could you send me a clear picture of how the props are installed on the copter to my email? I've sent you the email address.
Nov 14, 2017, 05:47 PM
Helo sory my english. I have onevdrone hubsan h502e x4 desire but its not good , i change a motor for another new, the old was burn. Now the motor sense i swiths on the batery tge motor starts runing and nefef stop. Can somewone help me. I dont now whats rong. Im from Portugal.
Nov 14, 2017, 07:38 PM
You are sure you connected to the same points. If you did that the FCB may be bad.
Check your solder points carefully.
Nov 14, 2017, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullken
Can a 502E carry a Foxeer Legend 2 camera? It weighs 45 grams.
I doubt it. I can test it. Do you have the 502e of so strap it on. If you donít I will test it.
Nov 15, 2017, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
I doubt it. I can test it. Do you have the 502e of so strap it on. If you donít I will test it.
I haven't ordered the quad yet, would love to hear the results if you test it!
Nov 15, 2017, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullken
I haven't ordered the quad yet, would love to hear the results if you test it!

The 502e does not have the power to carry 45g comfortably. You can maybe push it with an 808 16 camera. Iíd recommend an AIO micro FPV setup around 10g or less.

These Turbowing cameras looks promising. They have a built in SD Card slot for HD onboard recording. And you can turn your 502e into a FPV machine.

Turbowing DVR Cyclope 3 + VTX True HD Camera for Micro drones & Tiny Whoops 4K Review (4 min 15 sec)
Nov 15, 2017, 09:15 AM
No link to where he got it. I looked I can't find one with matching Trans. Not a problem to hook up a Trans. Having it all in one package is just easier ..
Rained all day yesterday. And now only 28 deg. May warm up tomorrow or latter on today. Winter is not here yet and already I have Cabin Fever
Nov 15, 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
No link to where he got it. I looked I can't find one with matching Trans. Not a problem to hook up a Trans. Having it all in one package is just easier ..
Rained all day yesterday. And now only 28 deg. May warm up tomorrow or latter on today. Winter is not here yet and already I have Cabin Fever
Banggood sells them. There’s a link in the description.

https://www.banggood.com/Turbowing-D...r_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/Turbowing-5...r_warehouse=CN