This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
Trader Rating: 257
Thread OP
$78.71 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

*NIB* Super Tigre 61 K Ring R/C Engine w/Silent Muffler...PRICED2SELL!

This listing offers for trade (cash only) a Super Tiger 61 K Ring R/C~ Engine with Silent Muffler...that is BRAND NEW and with its ORIGINAL BOX! Best of all...this baby has NEVER BEEN MOUNTED!

For additional schematics and details of the exact item you are purchasing, please take a look at the pictures below. if you take a look at my trader rating, you will see that I am an honest seller, who sells nothing but quality. I give my personal guarantee that this kit is as described.

The posted asking price is $78.71, which includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for additional shipping costs.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoy some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL...FAST! Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
Last edited by bighank13; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2016, 01:50 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Add says ABC engine, box says ringed ?
Feb 23, 2016, 09:36 AM
Thread OP

Thanks For The Help Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer75
Add says ABC engine, box says ringed ?
Yep...thanks for pointing that out. I had sold a similar one of these last year, but it must have been the ABC engine...reused part of that add.

I appreciate you pointing the difference out to me. I have adjusted the price a bit and changed the title.
Feb 23, 2016, 10:48 PM
Thread OP

Shoot Me Some Offers...

If this is priced wrong...send me an offer
Feb 25, 2016, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 51

Pm'ed

Pm'ed

Quick Reply