The Redwing RC Video Hangout - An RCGroups Interview!

We spoke with Tim and Heather from Redwing RC! You can watch the vid and find out about some RWRC site updates, new designs and more!

Splash

Watch Our Interview with Redwing RC!

I was on the phone with Tim from Redwing earlier in the week and he started giving me RWRC iupdates. We discussed the RWRC site, about planes that are due in, about new designs...I told him to hold his horses right there!

We scheduled a live Google hangout so we could talk face to face via video. I also invited Matt Gunn to hang with us, as well as Tim's wife Heather.

Here are just a few of the topics we went over:

• New 30cc Edge plane coming out
  • 100cc Slick update
  • Wood and EPP 3D foamy birds
  • HD servos
  • A new line of premium planes
  • Events for 2016
  • Website updates
  • Sponsored pilot Tim Kunath
  • Porta-john collecting as a hobby

and much more!

Watch the Video

FlyingGiants.com and RCGroups.com Talks to Tim and Heather from Redwing RC! (46 min 56 sec)

Photos

Visit the Redwing RC Site

Check out some of the new features and keep an eye out for the new arrivals!

Direct link - http://www.redwingrc.com/

RWRC Flying Videos

RedwingRC 100cc Extra Prototype (3 min 51 sec)

30cc Edge Prototype Test Flight (2 min 44 sec)

100cc Redwing RC Slick Prototype maiden day (1 min 51 sec)

Feb 23, 2016, 02:41 AM
Suspended Account
This thread is somewhat misleading, i was hoping there was going to be (as advertised) a live video!

It is very OVERDUE, but as far as i know, nobody in the RC community has taken advantage of the LIVE video function available on YouTube.

I guess the obvious shyness is the fact a Pilot/Manufacturer can make a humongous clanger (something not working, not set up correct, or even a dumb thumb crash).
It is of course only part of the hobby, but in terms of promotion, it is a huge gamble.

Maybe i should give it a go, set the ball rolling as to speak.

Great videos by the way, and great product, just i was hoping for what was advertised.
Feb 23, 2016, 09:08 AM
Thread OP
It was live when we shot it! Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be notified of future live events. We will be live again on Thursday!
Feb 23, 2016, 09:10 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermott
This thread is somewhat misleading, i was hoping there was going to be (as advertised) a live video!

It is very OVERDUE, but as far as i know, nobody in the RC community has taken advantage of the LIVE video function available on YouTube.

I guess the obvious shyness is the fact a Pilot/Manufacturer can make a humongous clanger (something not working, not set up correct, or even a dumb thumb crash).
It is of course only part of the hobby, but in terms of promotion, it is a huge gamble.

Maybe i should give it a go, set the ball rolling as to speak.

Great videos by the way, and great product, just i was hoping for what was advertised.
not enough content in RC to have companies sit on a live feed all day... that said, only other live streaming peoples that I know of would be FliteTest
Feb 23, 2016, 09:11 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
It was live when we shot it! Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be notified of future live events. We will be live again on Thursday!
I can be around for thursday
Feb 23, 2016, 09:19 AM
Thread OP
"I can be around for thursday"

The good news is after we record live the video goes straight to our Youtube page.

"I guess the obvious shyness is the fact a Pilot/Manufacturer can make a humongous clanger (something not working, not set up correct, or even a dumb thumb crash)."

The content you are viewing is unedited and still in it's live form.
Feb 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
The good news is after we record live the video goes straight to our Youtube page.
was more driving to be on the hangout itself, but that's cool, I can just voyeur

Quick Reply