RCG Place of the Month - North Atlanta Soaring Association

This month's featured Place is the North Atlanta Soaring Association. They are an AMA charted club for soaring enthusiasts..

Splash

RCGroups February Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks, and boat ponds. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is the North Atlanta Soaring Association. They are an AMA charted club for soaring enthusiasts and a great bunch of guys who get together on the weekends to fly. There is a nice DLG series to enter and they also host the famous Punkin Chunk DLG contest every year as well as many other soaring related events. New pilots are welcome and the guys have plenty of experience and knowledge to provide you with.

Check out the North Atlanta Soaring Association Places Page here.

Feb 25, 2016, 10:08 AM
Thanks Jason! Also, visit the club Facebook page

www.facebook.com/atlantasoaring

Tim
Feb 28, 2016, 11:39 AM
Totally Twisted
If you live in the Atlanta area, come out and join us! DLG's, E-Sailplanes, histart, winch... if it glides bring it out and have some fun. great people and a nice field.
Mar 02, 2016, 04:24 PM
I know several members of this club. They fly DLG's at a park where I fly my UMX and Park flyer planes.

Nice guys.

John

Quick Reply