Feb 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
Plane crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubyDude
Really!?! What size? And is there a link to this awesome model??
1100mm

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ht=FMS+Typhoon
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2016, 06:01 PM
It's only money & foam...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubyDude
Really!?! What size? And is there a link to this awesome model??
Go on their Facebook page.
Feb 24, 2016, 06:28 PM
I'd love to see a decent size Tigercat. It's a twin and nobody does a Tigercat. It's the cat meow!

R
Feb 24, 2016, 07:16 PM
Fw-190 D9
Feb 24, 2016, 08:39 PM
Luke A.F.B., AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartago
Quote:
Originally Posted by P40flyer
Go on their Facebook page.
Thanks!! This one is definitely on the short list, can't wait to see the final product!!!!
Feb 25, 2016, 10:38 AM
Cobra Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Don't shoot me how about a 450 Model "B" Ag-Cat. At lest a 1400mm wing span, using 3000 4S batteries.

Ken
I second this 1bazillion times over!
Though I'd prefer to see it slightly larger in the 1500mm-1700mm range. But that could all depend on which wing and tips they go with. I'm getting tired of Pawnee's and Air Tractors.

I even e-mailed MotionRC this morning suggesting this plane. Maybe they have enough pull to help out in this department.

And these aircraft have been modified for military operations.

I'd also love to see a Fokker D-VI produced sometime as well. Of course any WW1 craft would be awesome.
Feb 25, 2016, 11:31 AM
new Biplaner to be 04 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight

I'd also love to see a Fokker D-VI produced sometime as well. Of course any WW1 craft would be awesome.
... and I thought for a moment I'm the only RC -Dinosaur left that craves the WWI birds with their typical flight habits.
Oh and please keep em as scale as possible!
No beginner, safe, return to home and pick up a pizza on the way technology.

PLEASE

CCC
Feb 25, 2016, 12:47 PM
Cobra Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Don't shoot me how about a 450 Model "B" Ag-Cat. At lest a 1400mm wing span, using 3000 4S batteries.

Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight
I second this 1bazillion times over!
Though I'd prefer to see it slightly larger in the 1500mm-1700mm range. But that could all depend on which wing and tips they go with. I'm getting tired of Pawnee's and Air Tractors.

I even e-mailed MotionRC this morning suggesting this plane. Maybe they have enough pull to help out in this department.

And these aircraft have been modified for military operations.

I got a reply back from MotionRC where I wrote to them about producing an AgCat.

Here is the reply:
"Hi Trinity,
Thank you for contacting us. We are grateful for your feedback, and will create an entry for this aircraft in the Requested Aircraft List and add your name to it. We cannot make any projections as to if or when any aircraft on that list will be produced; while the FlightLine brand is endeavoring to release 3-4 new designs each year, there are other factors which determine which aircraft are produced, with popularity and potential market size being key criteria.

Sincerely,

Your Motion RC Team,"

So it goes to show that someone is at least listening.
If you and others are wanting a certain plane manufactured, then write to the suppliers and manufacturers. Maybe, just maybe, they will hear ya.
Feb 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
Parkstormer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.chaos canada
... and I thought for a moment I'm the only RC -Dinosaur left that craves the WWI birds with their typical flight habits.

PLEASE

CCC
Trust me, you're not the only dinosaur left; I'll be flying my ParkZone SE-5a and D-Va tomorrow morning, and dreading the day when I run out of spare parts . . .
Feb 26, 2016, 05:08 PM
Cobra Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.chaos canada

PLEASE

CCC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyLee
Trust me, you're not the only dinosaur left; I'll be flying my ParkZone SE-5a and D-Va tomorrow morning, and dreading the day when I run out of spare parts . . .
I may not be an old dinosaur, but I do like the early birds. I too have the PZ SE-5a and Albatross. Also have the Dynam Alby. And I have a 1/4 scale Balsa USA Fokker D-VII that's in bad need of repair.

Other than WWI and golden age, my heart of flight lies with the crop dusters.

Grady- are you planning on going to the BARKS swapmeet in Mebane tomorrow?
Feb 27, 2016, 12:04 AM

Candidates

Here are another three. No it's not a Mosquito or a Spitfire.
Feb 27, 2016, 10:58 AM
Arrowhead
Hornet, MB.5? and Whirlwind
Feb 27, 2016, 01:56 PM
I believe it's a Supermarine Spiteful. Gorgeous plane.
Feb 27, 2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangBanger
I believe it's a Supermarine Spiteful. Gorgeous plane.
A spiteful yes. A Seafang wouldn't bother me either.
Feb 27, 2016, 07:08 PM
Suspended Account
Martin Baker would be cool

Quick Reply