Free Testing-VGOODRC ARM 32bit ESC!
Free Testing-VGOODRC ARM 32bit ESC!
Sincerely inviting multi-drones enthusiast for testing!
Feb. 17th,2016 – Mar. 17th, 2016
V-GOOD RC Firefly ESC Beta testing is almost over! During the beta period, we got many many helps and great suggestions from the lovely people. They made our products much better and better.
We here thank you for your support and help!
Thank you for your hard working!
Now we release the VgoodRCv303_160406(multi-shot) FM to you for upgrade. Please kindly check the attached file. Thank you.
The Beta ESCs were with V1.3bootloader. Since April 2016, the ESCs are with V1.4 boot loader and the hardware is a little different than before. So the V1.3 ESC will not have new features in future. The one who loves our products, please kindly get new hardware from our retailers.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We will constantly improve and perfect our products to provide much more high quality ESCs to you.
Here below are some reviews, amazing flight videos and thrust test video links from our lovely testers. Please watch!
Eagle tree systerm data
How to use V-Good prgrammer
How to change rotation by finger. (Only for BL1.4 ESC)
Want to see more flight and thrust test videos? Please find the links on attathed file-"More flight and thrust test video links"
Available test models as below:
1. Firefly 10A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 11*20mm), 2-4S
2. Firefly 18A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 12*22mm), 2-4S
3. Firefly 30A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 14*27mm), 2-4S
4. Firefly 30A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 21*35mm), 2-6S
1. High compatibility can be compatible with most of the motors. Compared to the other most famous firmware, our firmware can compatible more motor types, especially high KV value motors.
2. Fast throttle response, excellent linear. No jump from 0-100% throttle. The other most famous and widely used firmware will appear different degree of jump when the throttle at the position of 92.5% position.
3. Have very small size and light weight. No external electronic capacitor.
4. 32bit ARM chip, hardware PWM driver.
5. PMSM, gate driver IC
1. Special designed for multi drones.
2. STM32F051 48MHZ ARM 32-bit micro-processor.
3. No external electrolytic capacitors.
4. Adaptive timing. It can compatible with much more motors.
5. Automatic detect if it is the ordinary remote control signal (PWM) 50-500Hz or One-Shot125 Signal. One-shot42
6. Having synchronous rectification technology to increase the working efficiency of ESC.
7. Regenerative braking, active brake. Motor deceleration response increased significantly.
8. Anti blocking protection. When motor or propeller is blocked by something, ESC will stop the rotating of motor immediately to avoid the damage of motor. The motor will automatic start to rotate when detect there is no blocking.
9. PWM output frequency is 24 KHz.
10. Throttle resolution is about 1480 steps.
11. Max. RPM: 450,000rolls (2 poles), 150,000rolls (6 poles), 75,000rolls (12 poles)
12. Support 2-4s Lipo battery.
ImagesView all Images in thread
FilesView all Files in thread
Last edited by vgoodrones; Jun 15, 2016 at 10:42 PM.
These look interesting. All of the quads that I own are racers(250mm or less) and run on 6S (with up to 2000kv motors). Based on the specs you have listed, the 30A 6S version would be the version for my applications. If you would like to see results for higher voltage applications let me know, as I am interested in testing these. Thanks
Would love to tests those, I have a 6s quad as well as several 4s quads so could test what ever size you are mostly interested in seeing an test
I am also running thurstests with different motor and ESCs on my thrust stand and could compare them to other ESCs like LittleBee / KISS / X-Rotor.
I do have a little FB side:
...but mostly post my tests hier on RCGs (threads or blog posts) and link to my YT videos:
e.g. a 6s Thrust Test
Hi team VGOOD-RC, I'd welcome a chance to test some of these. The 30A's, I think, ideally.
I'm part of the dRonin flight controller project development team and you can check out some examples of my flight @ https://www.youtube.com/user/fujinhachiroku/videos
I filmed this yesterday.
Thank you for considering my request.
I'd be very interested in testing any of the following ESC's:
Firefly 18A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 12*22mm), 2-4S
Firefly 30A OPTO LITE ESC with no external capacitor (Size: 14*27mm), 2-4S
I would be able to post test results across multiple motors, on 3S, 4S, FastPWM, OneShot125, and OneShot42.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||V-Good RC launched the Prog card for its ARM 32bit ESC!||vgoodrones||Multirotor Electronics||2||Mar 13, 2016 07:59 AM|
|Sold||Flite Test Viggen Motor Fan ESC and extras FREE SHIPPING||Rogosi||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Dec 26, 2015 06:02 PM|