Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Aug 05, 2004, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by imsofaman

A new Baby Bee in my hanger!

OK....you all know I am a little crazy with those Bees! I got a Baby Bee now....cute as a button! Here are a couple of photos....I changed the original 180 and prop for a GWS 350 with way too much prop....it wants to torque to the left too much. I will fix that this weekend. I wanted to fly at D.H. tonight...but of course the weather took a turn for the worst. Check out the photos of my new addition......
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2004, 07:29 PM
I made a different motor cradle that has the down thrust dialed in perfectly!!! I also went up to a 860 three cell lithium pack. When I say that this little plane rips....that is an understament!!!! I have flown this little bugger all day today!!!! I have gotten very used to it now. can't wait for you all to see it.
Old Aug 23, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey....I dropped in a CD rom motor....lighter and more powerful....just what I needed....right? Stop laughing you guys!!!!